Author Topic: CBS Announces ‘Hollywood Squares’ Revival With Drew Barrymore As Center Square  (Read 759 times)

Offline jude_este

• Walking the Golden Road
  • Camp Old School Sci-Fi
https://deadline.com/2024/05/hollywood-squares-reboot-drew-barrymore-cbs-1235902756/

This news was also announced with the return of The Price Is Right At Night with the CBS fall schedule release that jimmyuTPIR shared in the Talk Is Right section, as a Hollywood Squares revival with Drew Barrymore as the center square will be kicking off the network's midseason schedule in January.

Offline Reloaden

• Taking a Bonus Spin
I wonder if they will use the Hip Hop squares set and redress it as Hollywood Squares or will they just tape in California.

Offline JayC

• Double Showcase Winner
The next season of Raid the Cage will also be part of the network's "Game Show Wednesdays" in January 2025.

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
Not related, but ABC just announced that season 6 of Press Your Luck will start on July 18
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23

Offline Reloaden

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Celebrity Millionaire with Jimmy Kimmel is returning in July

Offline SeaBreeze341

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Everyone knows the damn thing's not there!
As mentioned elsewhere, I hope Bergeron gets to host.  He might be free, however, I'm not betting on Tom being the guy
"Times change; people change" -- Casey Affleck