Author Topic: Family Feud Substitutes Car Bonus with $30K  (Read 329 times)

Offline ooboh

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Family Feud Substitutes Car Bonus with $30K
« on: May 11, 2024, 08:55:57 PM »

Towards the end of the video at 4:56, Harvey announced that if the family won a fifth game, they would win a $30,000 bonus instead of the typical car. That leads me to wonder if the change is permanent or it’s similar to what I’ve read on here about cars being offered on The Price Is Right; if the car is “out of stock,” the contestant receives the cash equivalent instead.

I’ve long ridiculed the current version of Family Feud for many, MANY reasons, and the daily top prize remaining at $20,000 for the past 23 years is near the top of the list. I would welcome a cash bonus as opposed to a prize that would be difficult to split between five people.

Offline NickintheATL

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • TV Button Pusher
    • nicholasmooneyhan.com
Re: Family Feud Substitutes Car Bonus with $30K
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2024, 11:34:26 AM »

Towards the end of the video at 4:56, Harvey announced that if the family won a fifth game, they would win a $30,000 bonus instead of the typical car. That leads me to wonder if the change is permanent or it’s similar to what I’ve read on here about cars being offered on The Price Is Right; if the car is “out of stock,” the contestant receives the cash equivalent instead.

I’ve long ridiculed the current version of Family Feud for many, MANY reasons, and the daily top prize remaining at $20,000 for the past 23 years is near the top of the list. I would welcome a cash bonus as opposed to a prize that would be difficult to split between five people.

Me and my hubsband (snowpeck) went to a taping on April 17th, 2024. These are shows for next season. The 5-game win bonus will be changing to a trip and a $10,000 cash bonus. The 2 shows we saw are in the middle of the season but I wouldn't be surprised if they had this in place for the beginning of the 24-25 season.