Author Topic: Super Premature Questions...  (Read 349 times)

Offline tpirfansince1972

• In Contestant's Row
Super Premature Questions...
« on: May 13, 2024, 04:40:35 PM »
I realize there is little to no access to any inside information, but was curious to hear opinions and speculations about season 53.

I am wondering if the show might be planning on re-doing Pay the Rent for season 53.  It's not my favorite game but does/did serve as another grocery item cash game along with Time is Money, It's In The Bag, To The Penny and Grand Game.

I also am wondering if any new pricing games will come about in season 53, now that the show will have had one full season at their new home to get settled in, or if space is more limited now to add any more new pricing games into the mix.

Also, Plinko, Punch A Bunch, 1/2 Off and Hot Seat are all current small prize games played for cash.  I wonder if there may be any plans for one more SP cash game to be added into the mix.

Offline gamesurf

• 4/4/2023
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • makin' flippy floppy, tryin' to do my best
Re: Super Premature Questions...
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2024, 06:39:25 PM »
I am wondering if the show might be planning on re-doing Pay the Rent for season 53.  It's not my favorite game but does/did serve as another grocery item cash game along with Time is Money, It's In The Bag, To The Penny and Grand Game.

Somebody asked this during a break, Drew's said they're working on it.
Quote from: Bill Todman
"The sign of a good game, is when you don't have to explain it every day. The key is not simplicity, but apparent simplicity. Password looks like any idiot could have made it up, but we have 14 of our people working on that show. There is a great complexity behind the screen. It requires great work to keep it simple."