Author Topic: Bob Barker on Myspace?  (Read 5037 times)

Offline supergoten

• Walking the Golden Road
Re: Bob Barker on Myspace?
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2007, 10:58:10 PM »
As soon as I saw that page one night, I knew it was fake. I added him however just for a little fun. :D

Offline roxburyguy2

• In the Audience
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2007, 10:47:42 AM »

heelsrule1988 wrote:
Hey... did you go to the late May 29 or May 30 taping? That same question was asked (as well as the same response given) at one of the tapings I attended, but I can't remember which.

Yeah I went to the May 30 and May 31 tapings, so it had to be on May 30.  It was the same one where the girl got all cars on her first roll playing "Let Em Roll".  Too bad I missed you!   :-(

Speaking of that taping, I know this is a little off-topic, but there was another great question asked during one of the breaks, where someone asked what kind of car Bob drives around, since he takes a helicopter to and from the studio.  Bob then asked "Who told you that?"  When the person said Chuck, he replied "I told them that kid drinks!"  I don't know if you remember that, but that was great.

Offline Voltron291

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2007, 11:49:50 AM »
I think I've found who manages Bob's Myspace page:
June 7 Recap Thread

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Deal or No Deal recaps
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2007, 01:33:16 PM »

roxburyguy2 wrote:

heelsrule1988 wrote:
Hey... did you go to the late May 29 or May 30 taping? That same question was asked (as well as the same response given) at one of the tapings I attended, but I can't remember which.

Yeah I went to the May 30 and May 31 tapings, so it had to be on May 30.  It was the same one where the girl got all cars on her first roll playing "Let Em Roll".  Too bad I missed you!   :-(

Speaking of that taping, I know this is a little off-topic, but there was another great question asked during one of the breaks, where someone asked what kind of car Bob drives around, since he takes a helicopter to and from the studio.  Bob then asked "Who told you that?"  When the person said Chuck, he replied "I told them that kid drinks!"  I don't know if you remember that, but that was great.

Nice. I wore a Carolina blue shirt... maybe you saw me from a distance? Who knows.

That question was pretty funny, though. I remember doing a mini CHUCK! CHUCK! CHUCK! chant during that question. :-D

Offline roxburyguy2

• In the Audience
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2007, 02:41:28 PM »

heelsrule1988 wrote:
That question was pretty funny, though. I remember doing a mini CHUCK! CHUCK! CHUCK! chant during that question. :-D

I no doubt saw you; I was third row on the left hand side of the center section.  I probably didn't hear the CHUCK chant, because if I did I would have definitely joined in!

Offline mlh1981

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2007, 11:13:25 AM »
I could just picture Bob having a myspace account and filling out those goofy surveys and posting them up as blogs/bulletins *lol*