Author Topic: $500 bonus  (Read 1882 times)

Offline adampyl

• 5/16/07
  • TPiR Alumnus
$500 bonus
« on: July 05, 2007, 06:27:29 PM »
Ok, so my girlfriend and I were trying to figure this one out....  Do you get to keep the $500 from Bob's pocket when you win the bonus or do you have to give that to Roger and let CBS issue you a check?  I know someone out here knows..

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
Re: $500 bonus
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 06:32:21 PM »
The $500 wad is given back to Roger once the contestant leaves the stage after playing his/her pricing game.  The cash is converted into a check and is mailed to the contestant some time after his/her appearance on the show.
"Cherish the past, accept the present, and anticipate the future.  They are listening to feedback wherever feasible, but they can't repeat the past."

Offline Ted

• TPiR Alumnus
Re: $500 bonus
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 09:08:32 PM »
I may have posted this already, but Roger forgot to take back my bonus (only $100 back in the day ;-)).  I had seen him take back other people's bonuses and was halfway down the stairs after playing Punch A Bunch when I realized he hadn't asked me to give back the $100 bill.  I stopped, turned and handed it back to Roger.  He looked somewhat shocked and said, "Thank you!"  I just smiled and went off to my seat.