Author Topic: Fireball's Ep. 5, FPG Results  (Read 19853 times)

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
Re: Fireball's Ep. 5, PG #6
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2006, 12:01:53 AM »
Going lower, he says.

[color=00CC00]*DING*[/color] Here comes the next die.

*roll*

It's a four. [color=CC0000]*BUZZ*[/color] It's not a four.  Is it higher or lower?
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline Garvin8r

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2006, 06:02:13 PM »
Let's say lower on that one.

Offline LudwigMackdaddy

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2006, 06:09:08 PM »
I am a FFBC  !! This SUCKS !!!

heheh

Cgts Gar...

:: waits for my mailbox and flashlight and Invention Patent Kit::

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2006, 11:51:31 PM »
Lower again...

[color=00CC00]*DING*[/color] And here comes the next die.

*roll*

Is it one? [color=FF0000]*BUZZ*[/color] No, but we know that this digit is gonna be higher.

[color=00CC00]*DING*[/color] Last die coming out is...

a five.  Is that the last number?  [color=FF0000]*BUZZ*[/color] It's not.  Is it higher or lower than five?
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

Offline Garvin8r

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2006, 12:19:22 AM »
Need some help on this one.  That paint sealant makes me want to believe the last # is a 6.  Anyone agree?

Offline pathfinder20

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2006, 01:05:11 AM »
I would go lower if I was you...(but that just me).  (rocking in swing waiting on the showcases. :lol: )

Offline Garvin8r

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2006, 01:38:08 AM »
I'm gonna do the smart thing, play the odds, and say lower again.  That was my snap judgement, and I'll hope that it's right.

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2006, 02:17:16 PM »
Lower once again.

[color=00CC00]*DING*[/color] Now, this show began with three pricing games lost.  I'd like to end this show with three pricing game won.  Light up that fourth number.  We know that one's right.

[color=00CC00]*DING*[/color] Is this second number lower than 5?  It has to be.

[color=00CC00]*DING*[/color] And it is!  Is the third number lower than four?

[color=CC0000]*BUZZZZZ*[/color] Oh no, it was a six!  It's a moot point, but did you have that last number right?

You did.  It's just the middle number that killed ya.  I hope ya have better luck at the wheel.

*main theme* The second Showcase Showdown is next!

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
Re: Fireball's Ep. 5, SCSD #2 (Garvin's spin)
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2006, 02:29:32 PM »
*camera pans on pathfinder2119, LudwigMackdaddy, and rob79*

Contestants not appearing on stage will receive a brand-new car...

air freshener!  Yes, nothing says "new car smell" like a pine tree-shaped air freshener.  Just hang this bad boy on your rear-view mirror and enjoy the outdoorsy scent of pine needles wherever you go.

And now, here's The Fireball with the Showcase Showdown!

Thank you, Burton!  I have Garvin, I have Punchy, and I have Jordan... all of whom are ready to spin this wheel for a chance at up to $11,000 in cash each.  Remember, the one of you who is closest to $1.00 without going over joins Kourtney (aka pathfinder20) in the showcases.

OK, Mr. Garvin, you're up first!

Offline Garvin8r

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2006, 06:11:12 PM »
That darn middle number gets me every time!

#14 please

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2006, 06:34:00 PM »
I think you may need another spin.

45 cents.  Wanna spin again?

Offline Garvin8r

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2006, 06:35:37 PM »
Yep.  #5 this time.

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
Re: Fireball's Ep. 5, SCSD #2 (Punchy's spin)
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2006, 07:38:42 PM »
You'll be in great shape if it'll get off that 80.  Get off that 80!

There we go!  80 cents! [color=00CC00]*DING*[/color] Punchy, give that wheel a spin.  You gotta beat 80.

Offline Garvin8r

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2006, 12:15:37 AM »
I've had nothing but bad luck in this game.  Maybe this is a sign it's turning around! *walks to sign*

Offline Punchboard91

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2006, 04:37:24 PM »
3!