Author Topic: Fireball's Ep. 5, FPG Results  (Read 19852 times)

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
Re: Fireball's Ep. 5, SCSD #2 (Jordan's spin)
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2006, 05:36:49 PM »
Looks like you're gonna beat him, Punchy!

85 cents!  I bet you're done right there. [color=00CC00]*DING*[/color] OK, Jordan, gotta beat 85 to win.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline Jordanar18

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Currently, I live in the past.
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2006, 06:12:27 PM »
10!

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2006, 06:32:05 PM »
Hey, Jordan--here comes that dollar!  This is gonna be close!  Can ya get it?!

[color=CC0000]100[/color]

You got it!

[color=00CC00]*DINGDINGDINGDINGDING*[/color] *Dig We Must*

$1,000 and a bonus spin!  Be sure you get that wheel all the way around or else it doesn't count and you don't get to spin again.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

Offline Jordanar18

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2006, 07:17:16 PM »
Yay!  20!

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
Re: Fireball's Ep. 5, End of SCSD #2
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2006, 07:58:48 PM »
Oh, Jordan!  I smell more money!  Will it get to the dollar again?!

[color=CC0000]100[/color]

YES!

[color=00CC00]*CLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANG* *WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!  WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!  WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!*[/color] *Dig We Must*

$10,000 more!  $11,000 total... and the Showcases are next, ya'll!

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
Re: Fireball's Ep. 5, Showcase #1 (Jordan's option)
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2006, 08:10:42 PM »
Our top winner on today's show... Jordan! *wild cheers and applause* And our runner-up... Kourtney! *wild cheers and applause*

Gentlemen, we're ready to see Showcase #1!

*sailor flute music*

Jordan, your showcase contains prizes revealed as we visit Port O' Price, where the "Price Is Right" tugboat is bringing in a new shipment of prizes every day. *TOOT TOOT* And here she comes now with your first prize...

a pair of skateboards!

This pair of eXkate Raptor electric skateboards have a 1.5-amp charger that power the 150-watt motor to travel 9.5 miles per charge at a maximum speed of 9 MPH.

*TOOT TOOT* The next prize coming into the port is this...

fun banjo!

From Deering, the 5-string Sierra banjo has an ebony fingerboard and mahogany neck and resonator for classic appearance and playability.

*TOOT TOOT* And now our tugboat is bringing in...

a friggin' random hot tub!

Relax in this Beachcomber hot tub.  It seats 8-9 adults and features 20 water ports and a powerful massaging pump engineered for the best therapeutic massage you've ever had.

*TOOT TOOT* And the final and biggest prize being shipped in today is this...

NEW CAR!

The 2006 Chevy Aveo SVW comes with standard features plus engine block heater and California emission.

And this showcase, which pays a visit to Port O' Price, can be yours if the price is right!

Well, Jordan, are you bidding or passing this showcase?

Offline Jordanar18

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2006, 08:18:41 PM »
Kourtney, it's all yours. :-P

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2006, 08:42:22 PM »
Bid $14,000!
"Cherish the past, accept the present, and anticipate the future.  They are listening to feedback wherever feasible, but they can't repeat the past."

Offline pathfinder20

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2006, 09:08:43 PM »
I have one question is the car a manual or automatic? :-?

Anyway, I will bid $22,175

Offline Futuregsh

• TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2006, 11:21:06 PM »
Personally, I would have bid $15,000, since I know a little something about that PARTICULAR AVEO.  I will reveal it later...

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
Re: Fireball's Ep. 5, Showcase #2 (Jordan's bid)
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2006, 05:15:45 PM »

[color=009900]*DING*[/color] $22,175 is Kourtney's bid... and now let's have a look at Jordan's showcase.

*Showcase '83*

Jordan, your showcase contains prizes revealed as we salute various members of Golden-Road.net.

First, we salute...

© Golden-Road.net

John Sly, an actual Clock Game winner and a brave man who spends his life fighting fires...

in beautiful Chester County, Pennsylvania!

You and a guest will fly round-trip coach from Los Angeles to Philadelphia and then drive on to West Chester, Pennsylvania, for a 6-night stay at the Holiday Inn West Chester.  And while in Pennsylvania, you, your guest, and John will have dinner on us...

at the fancy-shmancy Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in King of Prussia, located within walking distance of the world-famous King of Prussia Mall.

Next, we salute...

© Golden-Road.net

Marc Green, the head of Golden-Road.net who makes sure everything on the site runs smoothly while he's using...

this brand-new computer!

The Dell XPS 600 desktop computer includes a 20" flat-panel monitor, 3 GHz Intel Pentium D processor, 160GB hard drive, 1GB memory, and Microsoft Windows XP Media Center.

Next, we pay homage to...

© MySpace.com

Robert Searcy, a casual poker player who gambles every day that Roger Dobkowitz will offer evil prizes like...

this friggin' random sailboat!

Take to the seas in this West Wight Potter 15' sailboat with Honda 2HP 4-stroke engine, 12-volt electrical system, stainless steel transom boarding ladder, and custom trailer.

And finally, we pay tribute to...

© me

our very own host, The Fireball.  He's a born-again Christian who would never offer an evil sailboat in a showcase unless it was being pulled...

by a new LINCOLN NAVIGATOR!

The 2006 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4x4 comes with standard features plus the Elite package and paint and fabric protection.

And this Golden-Road.net star-studded showcase can be yours if the price is right!

You traded in an Aveo and got a Navigator.  What's your bid, Jordan?

Offline sideshowPA

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2006, 05:19:49 PM »
If you win this showcase, you are allowed to refuse the trip to west chester.  Trust me, there's nothing there.....
"I don't want to hear disorganized beeping." - Bob Barker

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2006, 05:38:40 PM »
Bid $75,000!
"Cherish the past, accept the present, and anticipate the future.  They are listening to feedback wherever feasible, but they can't repeat the past."

Offline Jordanar18

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2006, 05:48:13 PM »
I'll say $60,000 even.

Offline Futuregsh

• TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2006, 07:15:53 PM »
God bid Jordanar I think.  I would've said about $61K myself...