Author Topic: Fireball's Ep. 5, FPG Results  (Read 19739 times)

Offline LiteBulb88

• 4/15/2019
  • TPiR Alumnus
Re: Fireball's Ep. 5, Showcase #2 (Jordan's bid)
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2006, 08:14:07 PM »

sideshowPA wrote:
If you win this showcase, you are allowed to refuse the trip to west chester.  Trust me, there's nothing there.....

HEY!  There's a chess tournament there that I used to go almost every month!!  Don't go knocking West Chester, man!  Now if it were Chester...well, that'd be another story...oh, who am I trying to kid?  Refuse it :-D.

Offline pathfinder20

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2006, 08:19:56 PM »
I have a bad feeling that I have went over on this showcase. (How was I supposed to know that an Aveo SVM = cheap!!! :-( )Hopefully the hot tub = Aveo SVM...  :oops:

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2006, 06:00:55 PM »

[color=00CC00]*DING*[/color] There we go!  Jordan has $60,000.  Kourtney has $22,175.  We'll check the actual retail prices of both showcases after this.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
Re: END of Fireball's Ep. 5
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2006, 06:38:30 PM »

And here we go!  Jordan, you bid $60,000 on your showcase.  The actaul retail price of your showcase is...

$76,240!  A difference of...

[color=00CC00]*DING*[/color] $16,240.  goldroadfanatic suggested a bid of $75,000, which would've put you in great position to win with a difference of $1,240.

Kourtney, you bid $22,175.  I noticed that you're having second thoughts about your bid.  We'll see if you did indeed go over.  The actual retail price of your showcase is...

$19,574.

[color=CC0000]*MRRRRRP*[/color] You're over... and Jordan wins! [color=00CC00]*DINGDINGDINGDINGDING*[/color] Thanks for being here, Kourtney.

Jordan, you cleaned up big time today!  You've won $102,750, including the Lincoln and $11,000 cash!  Congratulations!

This is The Fireball reminding you to help control the pet population.  Cut off their damn balls.  Peace!

This is Burton Richardson speaking for "The Price Is Right", a Mark Goodson television production.

© MMVI
Price Productions, Inc.
All Rights Reserved

Episode 5 Winnings
Jordanar18 - $102,750
Punchboard91 - $4,689
pathfinder20 - $2,095
Futuregsh - $1,798
sideshowPA - $850
Garvin8r - $500

===================================================

Episode 5 notes:

--This was our second-straight 2-for-6 episode... and our second-straight episode with car games first and sixth.

--We haven't had a car pricing game won since Golden Road on Episode 3.

--At $499, IUFB #2, the model ship, ties the Shizzle bike from Episode 4 for the cheapest IUFBs ever offered on my show.

--At $19,574, the Port O' Price showcase is the cheapest showcase ever offered on my show.

--Episode 6 will begin sometime in July.  It will be a Viewer's Choice episode, where we will play just your favorite pricing games--4 current games, 1 retired game, and 1 original game.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
Re: Fireball's Ep. 5, FPG Results
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2006, 06:59:25 PM »
The Fireball's FPG
Scorecard for Episode 5
LOSS/AUTO-FIREBALLLOSSLOSS
WINWINLOSS

We played Halfy in Episode 1.  We played Plinky in Episode 2.  With two cash/SP games played, it's clear that Grand Game was due on Episode 5.  But, of course, I played the Punchy/Now combo instead.

But for Dob's sakes, guys, I had no idea that I'd get the autowin from Lucky Seven!

All that aside, your Episode 5 first-place winner of $300,000 scored 2 MP/10 CP for picking Phil Ivey MP Game (wS/rR)...

A
S

I
F

H
E

H
A
D
N
'
T

F
I
N
I
S
H
E
D

D
O
M
I
N
A
T
I
N
G

T
H
I
S

E
P
I
S
O
D
E

Jordan Rose!  Congratulations!

Play Along Prediction Game Results
BRB_TheFireball's Episode 5
RankContestantCGMGCPCash WonBonus
XXCan't_Stop_The_Fireball! $300,000$100,000
1Jordanar181210$300,000$0
2sternal111$285,000$0
T3de_gib000$270,000$0
T3jhc2010000$270,000$0
T3Punchboard91000$270,000$0

Offline pathfinder20

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2006, 07:23:38 PM »
I really have a great time, Fireball. I would love to play again!  Also..

Happy Birthday!!!

(Note to self:  Aveo SVM are really CHEAP!!! :evil:)

At least I get a swing to sit on and drink root beer on... :pint:

Offline Madonna

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2006, 10:00:19 AM »
Great show, Fireball, though I am so shocked that you didn't put "FRPOP" on Kourtney's podium.  :lol:
In loving and eternal memory of a truly beautiful goddess.

Offline Jordanar18

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Currently, I live in the past.
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2006, 11:21:37 AM »
Yay! :-D  Great job with the FPG recap, Fireball!

Offline Jordanar18

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Currently, I live in the past.
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2006, 11:21:37 AM »
Yay! :-D  Great job with the FPG recap, Fireball!