Author Topic: any updated model information?  (Read 4596 times)

Offline ILoveBonusGame

• 2/15/2008
  • TPiR Alumnus
Re: any updated model information?
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2007, 12:12:18 AM »
Just a little tidbit - on Craig Ferguson last night, Drew Carey said the models wouldn't collectively have a name (e.g. Carey's Cuties), but would be referred to individually.

Maybe this will open the door to more references to the models' last names. The last time we saw a *regular* Barker's Beauty's last name mentioned by Bob on air was after Rachel got married, and Bob explained her new last name is "Booty".

• In the Audience
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2007, 12:51:35 PM »
LOL! Booty!

Anywho, the News page says that the current models are still with the show so hopfully Shane will be back when she's ready to get back to work! (This season I hope)

I wonder if teh are going to wear 2-piece swimsuits like on the gameshow marathon special. That would make sense, we ARE in 2007!

• Outside in Line

Offline djsquare

• Taking a Bonus Spin
    • tpirmodels.com
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2007, 07:46:14 PM »
Sorry guys,

seems that I've been had! Jeff Thisted wrote be after seeing my website, Terri Mitchell will not be part of the models team. Some $%?%& at myspace, or Terri herself wanted some publicity. Sorry about that.

BTW: bubba and Rock Star, you're both the same person.

Offline Joe_Capitano

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2007, 01:53:31 AM »
Good. Let's hope there are no "one-offs" this season. We've got seven 'regulars' to draw from, and that's plenty.