Author Topic: A change in the credits for season 36  (Read 2644 times)

Offline MSTieScott

• TPIR Alumnus!
A change in the credits for season 36
« on: August 16, 2007, 03:34:09 PM »
As the audience left the studio following the second taping yesterday, they recorded the credits (to be inserted in post-production). And when the end of the show goes to split-screen in the upcoming season, you'll be seeing some different things.

First, as you know, you'll see the credit for Executive Producer Syd Vinnedge. That will be followed by the Producer credit for Roger Dobkowitz.

Then, after Roger's credit, there will be a new credit: Co-Producers. I'm pleased to be able to tell you that the co-producers of The Price is Right are, in alphabetical order: Stan Blits, Kathy Greco, and Sue MacIntyre!

Although I've only worked with them for a short time, I've seen all of the work they put into the show, and I'm really happy to see each of them receive this new title.

Congratulations, Stan, Kathy, and Sue!
The statements and opinions expressed above are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the author's employer or any company the author has worked with, past or present. Individual results may vary.

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
Re: A change in the credits for season 36
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 03:51:10 PM »
WOOHOO, congrats to Stan, Fingers and Sue! :-D
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23

Offline Trevtpir

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 05:56:29 PM »
Will Stan still be the music supervisor?

Offline ILoveBonusGame

• 2/15/2008
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 12:59:51 AM »
I'm not envisioning who Sue MacIntyre is. Is she the woman who sits on the director's chair during contestant interviews?

Offline ClockGameJohn

• TPiR Alumnus &
  • Executive Producer
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2007, 01:35:11 AM »
Sue MacIntyre was previously the Executive in Charge of Production, a more administrative role.  Most who attended a taping would not be familiar with Sue, but she is an important part of the show in a behind the scenes role.
John

Offline pricefan3376

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2007, 09:40:20 PM »
Congrats to the new "co-producers" of The Price is Right!  It's a well-deserved honor!

Offline price_authority

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2007, 05:35:20 AM »
Do they get pay raises as well, or are these merely changes in title?

All three more than deserve their new, elevated status. Congratulations!
Before you call your lawyer to sue me, know that everything contained in this post and in all of my posts past, present and future is entirely MY PERSONAL OPINION.