Author Topic: "What did you tell Stan" thread  (Read 5143 times)

Offline RobertSearcy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: "What did you tell Stan" thread
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2007, 09:46:53 AM »

ILoveBonusGame wrote:
I regret being so worried to get back to LAX, because I never got the addresses or phone numbers, emails, etc. of anyone but the people from Spokane!

Ya know....there was a group of people that was sitting on my left (and this is facing the turntable and doors) for the 2nd taping that I went to (where Armadillo and I were sitting in the 3rd or 4th row) that I wish I had gotten phone numbers, emails, and IM names.  They were wearing blue, and if memory serves me right, it was a mother and her 3 sons...2 of them were in college, one was a senior in high school I think.  They were very kind people and that's one thing I regret most about the LA trip is not getting their info.  They aren't the only ones I wish I had their info.....we talked to a bunch of kind people in line and I wish I had their info too.  I was able to reunite with 2 people via MySpace....a girl named Julie who was sitting next to Armadillo at that 2nd taping and Mark, one of the pages. :-)

Offline mlh1981

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: "What did you tell Stan" thread
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2007, 09:50:05 PM »
I still keep in touch with a few people I met.  Ironically, they both made it on stage.  There was one really cute girl who lives only about 45 minutes away from me.  I only got her first name and when I was gonna ask her for her myspace/facebook, I got distracted by my phone ringing and lost sight of her as I exited the studio  :cry: