Author Topic: JAY SEZ: "TPiR" T.O.O.N. ME -- Back By Popular Demand!! - Annnd... :)  (Read 2071 times)

Offline JayRockUSA

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • JKFX4LIFE... and that's WORD!!
== TO ALL: ==
Hey, gang... Jason Kelly speakin'... how ya'll doin'?
Or better yet, whaaaat eeeez UP, yeah!! ;)

Hold on to whatever the hell ya got because YOUR Mighty Jay-Rock will be comin' back soon with MORE to sketch PiR-style. And now that Mr. Carey will be hosting, that makes it EVEN better!! Am I not right?

AS A MATTER OF FACT... I am workin' on my first drawing now. Yes, right now, as I am typin' this here. And here's a hint: it's one of the current "Price Girls". Think about it (I know Big Ed is - LOL!!)...

:-D hahahahaha...

OK, I saw somebody's sketches of the new set earlier this morning (logo and all...downloaded it, COOL!!); will study 'em more soon. Jackalope, mad props on ya vision and you will expect somethin' coming from me in a future thread, so keep watching. It's a surprise!! Shh!!

Oh, yeah... whazzup to Mr. Harrison... glad ya had a good time with Drew, he rules!!

Didn't get a chance to start "T.O.O.N. ME" early like I wanted to; a little bit busy with other projects. Hoo-boy! Can you say "backlog", folks? I will check out the archives again to see if I can tackle some requests. Lotta Bob Barker and Beauty ones too!

Meanwhile, this theme is: "Drew, It's ALL You!!"

So... get to typin' NOW, Golden-Roaders!!! Gimme some ideas. Who knows? Yours may show up here. ;)

BTW, I am so glad "Price" is still "Price". Thanks, Drew for keepin' it real... now the legacy continues... and Rich, keep that line intact 'cuz it ROCKS:

"Here it COMES!! From the BOB BARKER STUDIO at CBS in HOLLYWOOD..."

Now, off to the drawing board... hi Vazzi, Viper and DJ... Beauties, you too!!

MILWAUKEE LOVES YA!!
RTHO (rock the hell on)!!
~JK~
HORNZ UP... HEAD UP... KEEP YA CHIN UP! That's what TRUE BLUE DEVILS DO! All day, all night... fo' life... can you dig it, suckaaaaa!!!

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Deal or No Deal recaps
Re: JAY SEZ: "TPiR" T.O.O.N. ME -- Back By Popular Demand!! - Annnd... :)
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 06:27:20 PM »
Nice... your thread on the old boards had some good drawings. Glad to see you're starting another one.

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 08:28:52 PM »
Cool, Jay!  I still have the one you drew for me in my site's gallery - can't wait to see more
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23

Offline edmojautis

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 09:06:28 PM »
I am workin' on my first drawing now. Yes, right now, as I am typin' this here. And here's a hint: it's one of the current "Price Girls". Think about it (I know Big Ed is - LOL!!)...

I think I know who it could be..LOL. I'm looking forward to it.

Offline djsquare

• Taking a Bonus Spin
    • tpirmodels.com
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 08:59:10 AM »
JK! Don't forget about my Shane drawing in that USA flag swimsuit I asked years ago! ;)

Offline JayRockUSA

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 04:35:48 PM »
== TO DJ: ==
Hey, thanks!! I think I know what ya mean.
But, just so I know, send me the pic @ my Y! mail... cool?
;)

And do ya want her to stand at the Barker Big Doors for this, or Drew's Big Doors... or it don't matter which ones I use?

Rock on, DJ!!

~JK~
HORNZ UP... HEAD UP... KEEP YA CHIN UP! That's what TRUE BLUE DEVILS DO! All day, all night... fo' life... can you dig it, suckaaaaa!!!

Offline JayRockUSA

• Taking a Bonus Spin
JAY SEZ: All-New Drew "TPiR" T.O.O.N. ME -- Info Update
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2007, 04:59:32 PM »
== TO ALL: ==
Jason speakin'. Yep, I just read the big news that Big Green put up about the new Season 36 pix and whatnot just now. And yes, even the curiosity bug definitely has gotten the best of "Brew City's Best Drawing Hands".

I really didn't wanna do it 'til AFTER I had seen the whole show in the fall... probably the Price Girls too. But we'll see...

So until Marc, Sly and the other TPTB's say otherwise, I will have to make do with drawing Barker's original stage and/or the TNPiR '94 stage for T.O.O.N. ME. Maybe draw an original rendition of the stage with the similar scheme and coloring... I dunno... just keep ya'll eyes open.

I know you want me to get in on the action, too... but I, just like you, have way too much respect for this show, so there ya go...

(...holy sh--, this suspense is KILLIN' me, Sly!!).

But oooooohhhh, baby... the second the green light's lit... GAME TIME!! SET!!

Thanks for understanding... as always, Flipside and be good, hear? Jason out!

~JK~

PS: DJ -- check ya MySpace email... you know who I mean.

;)

Offline JayRockUSA

• Taking a Bonus Spin
JAY SEZ: "TPiR" T.O.O.N. ME -- This Week's Update...
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2007, 03:50:03 PM »
== JAY SEZ: ==
Hey gang... good news and bad news (yeah, DJ,this means you)...

First, to DJ, bad news -- I had the "SHANE" drawings ready to go scan last week, but the rain got to 'em first, so now I must start over again. Damn! I hate rain...
 :cry:

But good news, though -- I am working on more drawings with BETTER ink!! In fact, I am now drawing Brandi and Lanisha near the Big Doors. Brandi has 21 with the "HIT ME" cards while Miss Cole has the infamous "strike" chip from "3 STRIKES". MMMMRRP!!

More to come soon. I suggest ya'll stay tuned, Dizko Freaks!! The party continues... peace to Big Ed, HeelsRule, DjSquare and ALL the rest of you!!
;)

~JK~