Author Topic: CSS Results for June 19  (Read 3018 times)

Offline BuddyTom

• Double Showcase Winner
  • It says what it means.
CSS Results for June 19
« on: June 19, 2006, 02:29:01 PM »
Today's first showcase featured widespread garffing, except for LudwigMackdaddy and wschmrdr, who both came considerably closer than anyone else, but unfortunately on the wrong side of the line. On the other hand, the second showcase was quite well bid from almost everyone, and two of the three overs were less than $700.

As a result of the mass garffage on SC1 and an excellent bid on SC2, STAGE PLAYER once again claims the win, but with no money! Joe_Mello managed to actually better the $550 stage difference and picks up $18,550 for his efforts, and Chief-O narrowly edged out the stage bid as well, getting nearly $25K.

Hi-Lo trailers should NOT be FRTs at the end of the season like this. They're more or less $1000/foot. Perhaps the rest of you were puzzled as much as I was by how someone could be impaled by corn. :-D
BuddyTom
CSS Host emeritus (served 2006-10)

-- Freude!

Offline Joe_Mello

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: CSS Results for June 19
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 02:38:15 PM »
It's the same as last time.  >_>

The stagers definitely earned this victory today.

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Deal or No Deal recaps
Re: CSS Results for June 19
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 12:37:47 AM »
Oh man. I would've DESTROYED you guys today... $39/$2,250! I've been getting some much needed sleep on weekday mornings now that the regular CSS is over, though, so it's okay.