Author Topic: 11/1 taping report  (Read 4798 times)

Offline studio33

• In the Audience
11/1 taping report
« on: November 02, 2007, 12:43:13 AM »
Arrived at 11ish and was 110th in line. Found out they cancelled the 4pm show. Two groups eventually filled the studio one of which was from 'casting central.' Hmmmm...

If I'm not mistaken, there were only about 160 or so eligible contestants and they all came from the center section. This episode is scheduled to air 1/14/08!

Scott provided some season stats for Drew to read off during a commercial break and there were some interesting stats about Drew's run thus far!  The taping seemed to take longer than usual. I believe we were in studio for nearly two hours although they did start tape a little past 1.  I must admit, it's nice to be able to show up for the show a few hours before taping and not 4 in the morning!

Offline sfmacintosh

• Outside in Line
Re: 11/1 taping report
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 04:42:10 AM »
Wow...where did all the crowds go?  I'm going next Thursday and from reading previous posts, I thought I was going to have to be there around 3-4AM!  Is that no longer the case?

Thanks

Offline Joe_Capitano

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: 11/1 taping report
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 01:01:36 PM »
This was a Last-Minute addition to the taping schedule, so tickets didn't even become available until last week. Unless you had been advised of this taping (on this site, for instance), you wouldn't have known about it.