Author Topic: GRECO 3: Registration  (Read 1305 times)

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
Re: GRECO 3: Registration
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2007, 09:03:40 AM »
I know Searcy can't play this season since he's in the final months of earning his accounting degree.

But as for everybody else here, there is absolutely NO EXCUSE for any of ya'll not to play this exciting game!  You've got less than an hour.  Sign up NOW!
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline apeminkie

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GRECO
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2007, 09:58:58 AM »
I know Searcy can't play this season since he's in the final months of earning his accounting degree.

But as for everybody else here, there is absolutely NO EXCUSE for any of ya'll not to play this exciting game!  You've got less than an hour.  Sign up NOW!

I appreciate your devotion, BRBTheFireball! ;)

Unfortunately, I have only 1 more player to add to the list.

Chad1787 (CHD1787)

AT THE RATE PEOPLE ARE SIGNING UP, THE ONLY REASON YOU WILL NEED TO SUBMIT A CARD TO PLAY IS TO DETERMINE YOUR "SEED".  THERE WILL BE NO ELIMINATIONS IN THE PRELIMINARY ROUND (provided the contestant count stays under 32, which I'm afraid it will).

FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T REGISTERED YET, IGNORE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS IN THE FIRST POST AND PRIVATE MESSAGE apeminkie WITH A GRECO CARD WITH ANY RANDOM PRICING GAMES, FOR ALL I CARE!   8-)

Offline Jordanar18

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Currently, I live in the past.
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2007, 10:41:11 AM »
I only have rcbought (RCBOUGH) to add.  Maybe I'll jump in.

Offline apeminkie

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GRECO
GRECO 3: The Field
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2007, 05:01:23 PM »
Here's a brief overview of what'll happen due to our "shrinkage".

The following 13 people have registered before the deadline:

PriceFanArmadillo (ARMDILO)
Chad1787 (CHD1787)
cu2010 (CU 2010)
FieldsFan336 (FIEL336)
BRB_TheFireball (FIREBAL)
Footix (FOOTIX)
PimpinJC (JC87)
Jordanar18 (JORDN18)
Mr. Matté (MRMATTE)
rcbought (RCBOUGH)
stormy41992 (STORMY4)
Voltron291 (VOLTRON)
whammypower788 (WP788)

The Preliminary Round thread, with Day 1 results, will be posted at about midnight (Central Time) tonight.

The Bracket will be abbreviated from the 32-player format to a 16-player format.  The "Seeds" will be determined based on the individual results of the 13 players above (using the scoring rules for GRECO 3).  The 14, 15, and 16 Seeds will be replaced with a "Bye"; the 1, 2, and 3 Seeds will automatically win their Split Decision Matchup.

The Final Three will comprise of the Cliffhangers Bracket winner, and the Take Two Bracket finalists.

The Rulesheet will be amended at a later time to accomodate the above rulings.