Author Topic: anyone going to march tapings?  (Read 4752 times)

Offline mlh1981

• Taking a Bonus Spin
anyone going to march tapings?
« on: November 15, 2007, 11:24:21 PM »
I am!  Just wondering if any GR-net folks are going?

Any reccomendations on cheap airline flights or does such a thing not exist? 

Offline mrbrown2195

• 11/6/2013
  • TPiR Alumnus
Re: anyone going to march tapings?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 11:48:45 PM »
I wouldn't hold your breath for March tapings. According to an earlier posting in this forum, if they decide to take the show on the road, it'll be in the beginning of next year.

Seeing as how there are already January tapings lined up, I would guess IF (that's a big if) they decided to do so, it would probably be February or March.
"Ignoring others is imperative to my Golden Road experience." -me
"I measure trunk sizes by the 'dead hooker standard'." -me
I'm a gif.

Offline mlh1981

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 12:35:21 AM »
I wouldn't hold your breath for March tapings. According to an earlier posting in this forum, if they decide to take the show on the road, it'll be in the beginning of next year.
Seeing as how there are already January tapings lined up, I would guess IF (that's a big if) they decided to do so, it would probably be February or March.

Oh man, I REALLY want to go back to CBS TVC, so major bummer if the show is on the road (unless it's close to where I live!)

maybe I ought to plan on a trip sooner than March if I indeed want to go to CBS TVC?

Offline NickintheATL

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • TV Button Pusher
    • nicholasmooneyhan.com
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 02:12:30 AM »
Nobody with the show has said the first word, or anyone has not issued a press release to such.  I wouldn't subscribe to any rumors until we have confirmation.

Offline mlh1981

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 01:59:11 PM »
apologies for putting this is the wrong forum

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 02:24:25 PM »
I'm hoping to go to a taping in March sometime, over my spring break.  Of course, that is going to depend on how much money I have and how many other people who would go, although I do know of at least three more who would want to go, one who is a huge Drew fan...

If they indeed take the show on the road at that time, then I would more than likely go, especially if they decide to visit fabulous New York City...then its only an 6 1/2 hour drive as opposed to a long flight...
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2007, 03:29:39 PM »
It's a possibility for me, but I know for sure that Bully's making plans to go
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23