Author Topic: CSS Results for June 22  (Read 3620 times)

Offline BuddyTom

• Double Showcase Winner
  • It says what it means.
CSS Results for June 22
« on: June 22, 2006, 02:45:31 PM »
Well, today was much better than yesterday, that's for sure. The big news is that RobertSearcy, though he claimed he'd be making his 446782916623789^3rd* overbid got a DSW on the FRATV showcase. LudwigMackdaddy has also proven that he's back with an excellent bid on the car.

Chief-O had a wonderful FRATV bid too, but oy-such-a-garf on the car. :-D

Two more playings left in the Open, four overall, look for a $$$$ showcase coming soon! (it sure as hell wasn't Tahiti...)

CHATROOM SHOWCASE SHOWOFF
Results for June 22

*estimated
BuddyTom
CSS Host emeritus (served 2006-10)

-- Freude!

Offline RobertSearcy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: CSS Results for June 22
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 02:54:18 PM »
I ALMOST blew the DSW TWICE.......

Originally, I was gonna bid $27590 on the car (and woulda tommed that one)....then I dropped a few Gs because I thought that car may have been sorta-el-cheapo.

Then.....on the ATV SC......I was gonna up my bid by $1K......boy am I glad I didn't do that now.  :-)

Offline Punchboard91

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 03:12:29 PM »
Huh.

Yet again, a bid gets reported differently than I remember. I must have a really bad memory.  :-)

I could have sworn I bid $16,335 on #2. Meh. It wouldn't have gotten me a DSW, so I don't really care.  :-)

Offline RobertSearcy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 04:01:19 PM »
I'll check the logs again Punchy.

Yours and PriceFan985's 2nd SC bid got lost in the mix after those blasted Hoverounds decided to cause havoc in today's chat.  :-P

I'm pretty sure it was $15335, but I'll check again to be sure.  :-)

Update:  Punchy, after taking a 2nd look at the logs, you indeed bid $15,335.  If you wish, I can email you the portion of the log with your bid.  (You may have typoed when making your bid, don't worry, happens to all of us from time to time.  :-) )

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2006, 08:57:05 PM »
You did great Robert, congratulations!  Wish I could have been there, my only free day next week is Wednesday.

See ya then!
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23

Offline sideshowPA

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2006, 09:06:57 PM »
Too bad I won't make the 5-game minimum here, as I am finally hitting my stride in this thing.  It only took me until June.
"I don't want to hear disorganized beeping." - Bob Barker