Studio 41 - Play Along > CSS -- Chatroom Showcase Showoff

CSS Results for November 20

(1/2) > >>

BuddyTom:
Today's spreadsheet tells a little story. It says that either you really kicked some serious hindquarters (ha!) or else you went over. The WORST score was just shy of 90 points. The best two were DSWs. Unfortunately, from 8th place down it's all a 14-way tie.

Roger has been throwing something different at us in the automotive department, and it's difficult for those who play by readout because rarely can anyone get out the options on the car. There were essentially NONE today, something about adjustable pedals, I think. So this car was probably very close to base price. Most of the time that we see a Chrysler 300, it's got a fair amount of stuff on it. So that explains some overbids.

The second showcase screamed cheap to me. Ashley furniture, no big TV or anything, just the karaoke machine and what I believe to be a $7000 jukebox. Hibernia carpeting is pricey, but this was... a Fireball Special. And sure enough, our winner today is none other than Be Right Back himself.  :biggrin:

However, in second is WhammyPower788, who pulled a classic Ludwig with a $101 DSW and a garf! Still, it beats out Fireball for cash by $89. Ludwig himself takes third place and wins a new car, which your CSS host and lucyrickyalex round out the top five.

Tomorrow may not be a Friday, but it's the end of the week for us here. So come on in for DOUBLE VALUES!!!

CHATROOM SHOWCASE SHOWOFF
Results for November 20, 2007 -- Game 26
[attachment deleted by admin]

therealcu2010:
Owie owie owie owie owie.  A double overbid.  It looks like my good bidding streak has come to a painful end...No further comment.

I'll be gone tomorrow, and all weekend at that.  Be back on Monday.

GoldenBulldog:
We haven't had a Big One like this in a while...

[NASCAR]

CRASH IN TURN FOUR!  Stage Player and GoldenBulldog are on their roofs, and now Bully is still flipping--FIVE, SIX times for GoldenBulldog!  Apeminkie Chief-O gets smashed hard by pathfinder20 and cu2010.  OH!  Voltron291 smashes hard into the pile of cars!  Fourteen CSS players are involved in this crash! 

[/NASCAR]

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T98QvEtAmw

:headbang:

Yeesshh...this is the fourth time this season that I've gone over on a Showcase by less than $1000. 

therealcu2010:
Bully, do you still have openings in Overbidders Anonymous?

BRB_TheFireball:
I couldn't remember if the karaoke machine was $700 or $900.  I played it safe and went with $700.  Good thing I did cuz putting down $900 on it would've cause me to overbid by $10.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version