Author Topic: Hi. I'm new.  (Read 5013 times)

• Walking the Golden Road
Hi. I'm new.
« on: June 23, 2006, 04:13:53 PM »
Hello Goldenroad.net. I'm brand new. I love the retired game Superball!! Which is why the name is Ilovesuperball. I'm 14 years old, from North Dakota and has seen all the MDS's. I love The Price Is Right and hope to make new friends here.

Offline tpiradam

• 11/13/2018
  • TPiR Alumnus
    • http://adamb.one-dollar.us
Re: Hi. I'm new.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 04:17:02 PM »
Hi, ilovesuperball! I am 14 too. I hope you like this website. If you have any questions, you can just go to the Technical Support Forum and they'll answer whatever you need! :-D

Offline Punchboard91

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 04:26:58 PM »
Hello!

Welcome to our fun, little place!

We are all perfectly harmless here (at least, I think so), and we welcome you to jump right in with the discussion!

You have any questions, just ask one of our administrators, moderators, or our members (does that about cover it?), or, if you have technical question, simply go to the Technical Support section, like tpiradam said, and they'll answer them as best as they can!

Offline Jordan7

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 04:44:00 PM »
Welcome to golden-road.net! We'll make sure you have a good time here. I know I have.

Offline catdogwheel

• Double Showcase Winner
    • www.meijer.com
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 04:51:41 PM »
Welcome aboard superball! By the way I really love that game too! It's ashame that they retired it.
Now you can buy groceries by the case at www.meijer.com and Remember "The power of the price compels you!"

"Heal the world we live in, save it for our children" - Michael Jackson 1958-2009 Rest In Peace

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 06:32:39 PM »
Welcome to the board, superball.  In the future, you should make a new thread in the most appropriate forum.  The Talk is Right is for threads dealing specifically with The US Price is Right show.  Threads that do not directly deal with that show, including ones like introducing yourself, should go in the Out in Left Field forum.

So now you know, and knowing is half the battle!

[color=0000FF]MOVED[/color]

Offline Madonna

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2006, 12:31:15 PM »
Hi, and welcome to the forum! :)
In loving and eternal memory of a truly beautiful goddess.

Offline iluvpir

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2006, 01:10:22 PM »
Hi, welcome to the boards! Superball is still one of my favorite games. You are gonna love it here.

Offline sternal

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2006, 01:20:14 PM »
Hi, welcome to the boards!