Author Topic: Quick question  (Read 3148 times)

Offline Brian500

• 3/22/07
  • TPiR Alumnus
Quick question
« on: December 03, 2007, 01:07:11 PM »
Hi guys,

I'm heading to California again this afternoon and thought about attending a taping of TPIR with Drew Carey.  I have online tickets for tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday for the 1:00pm taping each.  I know I cant be called to Come On Down for another 9 years and 2 months but I still would like to see Drew in person.

My question is.....

Has anyone heard how long the lines are outside the TV studio these days?  What time should I get there?  I remember hearing about them having problems filling the studio when Drew first started taping in August and having to go next door to hire people to fill seats but I'm not sure if it's still that way today.  I have noticed they haven't been using the folding chairs in the middle of the studio (where I sat last February) so that tells me they still don't have full crowds.  Does that sound right to you guys?

Anyway...... any information you guys may be able to offer will be greatly appreciated

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.

Brian.  :-D
I played "Now Or Then" and won my game which made me the LAST contestant on Bob's LAST perfect show.

Offline Roadkill

• 12/10/07
  • TPiR Alumnus
Re: Quick question
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 03:01:45 PM »
I went to the November 14 1:00 p.m. taping.  I got to the studio at 6:00 a.m. and was number 50.    There were people arriving much later and still getting in.  Before we went into the studio, I noticed a large group of people with name tags and no numbers (I am guessing that these were the paid audience members).  I hope this information helps.  FYI  I got called to 'come on down'.