Author Topic: CSS Results for December 6  (Read 2849 times)

Offline BuddyTom

• Double Showcase Winner
  • It says what it means.
CSS Results for December 6
« on: December 06, 2007, 10:32:30 PM »
Today's showcases included the eminently garfable Electracraft party boat, and the rather underpriced trip and spa combination. Between the two, some of the results were pretty ugly. The self-proclaimed CSS Artist came in last place without going over.  ;)

PIR85 and lucyrickyalex are today's DSWers, the former wins in points, the latter takes the cash. And BRB_TheFireball gave a very good bid on the boat... he's coining it lately.

And yes, I realize that the overbid list is in reverse alphabetical order, which is opposite from usual. Give me a break, I'm exhausted.  :P

CHATROOM SHOWCASE SHOWOFF
Results for December 6, 2007 -- Game 35

[attachment deleted by admin]
BuddyTom
CSS Host emeritus (served 2006-10)

-- Freude!

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
Re: CSS Results for December 6
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 10:40:46 PM »
 :headbang: for the  :gotc: on SC1...

:headbang: for going OVER on SC2...

Oww. My head hurts.
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 10:45:01 PM »
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline PIR85

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 10:56:39 PM »
Yay!  My first DSW ever.  :-D  :-D (but, I STILL don't have any money this season.  :cry:  I thought I had it today...  Good job, lucyrickyalex!)

Offline lucyrickyalex

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 11:13:55 PM »
:dsw:
I can't believe it! My first CSS win! And it's a DSW!!!!!!!!!

Virtual drinks are on me! :pint:

EDIT: By the way, good job on the points win, PIR85!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 11:15:30 PM by lucyrickyalex »
"But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."
-Conan O'Brien

Offline WhammyPower788

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • I'm on a horse.
    • Game Show Videos
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2007, 11:56:03 PM »
 :headbang:

At least I wasn't the only one...
Visit GameShowVideos.com for lots of game show clips!

Offline LudwigMackdaddy

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2007, 12:09:46 AM »
whew !! 20 points of  75.00 days in a row.. and we need to get out the lecturn for  some good natured lecturing  to our good pals Volt and fire and  rrf :

1. Mr  Voltron.. remember when I said pride goeth before the fall  when you got all preachy about many of us being indeed mega ignorant of the dodge  Aspen? :)   You now have   one mega garf and 2 overbids in a row after destroying us for a long time at the beginning of the season.  Don't you want to get off your diet of crow, sir? :)
2. Fireball.. i aid the same thing to you for your touting of whatever the 176589th CSS record you set last week.. but your money is so where your mouth is  with your amazing bids, well , I can't give you any grief. :)
3.  RodRoddyfan.. you are here most EVERY day...  I am really perplexed that after being here SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many days in a row you  don't remember  that even a CHEAP CHEAP boat showcase is 19k usually.  I really think those people at Wal Mart  and their low low low prices wipe your brain of TPIR prices every day :)  :)

4. and finally.. once again.. let's revisit the definition of ludwigging...  today we have an excercise in irony-- you see  how many of you ludwigged.. you mega garfed one showcase and did excellent or went over on the other.  And Ludwig did not Ludwig today. 

Lots of exciting days these folks.  Let's all keep it going.

This episode of your periodic Ludwig Lecture has now reached it's conclusion.. we now return you  to To Tell The Truth....

Will the real CSSartist please stand up?

Cheers and God Bless from LudwigMackdaddy  Central in Austin Texas :)

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2007, 12:13:13 AM »
I just discovered something that could be dubious for me.  With my 17th OVER today, I'm on a frightening pace to shatter heels' record of 95 OVERS from last season; let's just hope and pray I don't keep this up.  :-D
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2007, 12:58:25 AM »
4. and finally.. once again.. let's revisit the definition of ludwigging...  today we have an excercise in irony-- you see  how many of you ludwigged.. you mega garfed one showcase and did excellent or went over on the other.  And Ludwig did not Ludwig today. 

Unfortunately, I did...
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2007, 06:59:53 AM »
God, I love showcases with expensive boats.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline sideshowPA

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2007, 08:09:58 AM »
Simply an embarassing display of bidding today by me.
"I don't want to hear disorganized beeping." - Bob Barker

Offline tpirfan28

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2007, 08:11:56 AM »
I obviously will need to to exacta both showcases to score any money.  $387 away puts me third.  ARGH!!!
They can be close at the top, too.
#42SP

Offline stormy41992

• Double Showcase Winner
  • I'll Miss You Bob!
    • TV & Game Shows
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2007, 05:10:59 PM »
sorry to all the overbidders. great job to all the DSW'ers.

until Monday...
STORMY'S STATS FOR HIS 2ND SEASON OF CSS: [Wins: 0] [Top 10/5 Finishes: 3/1] [DSWs: 0] [Overbids/WSDs: 0/0] [Lowest SC Difference: $857] [Games Played: 6] [Current No-OVER Streak: 6]
SCORE OF THE FIRST EVER "FRIENDLY" RIVALRY: Stormy41992 - 2////cu2010 - 2