Author Topic: GRECO 3: Matchup 15 - Take Two Bracket (Jordanar18) [Final]  (Read 764 times)

Offline apeminkie

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GRECO
GRECO 3: Matchup 15 - Take Two Bracket (Jordanar18) [Final]
« on: January 11, 2008, 04:11:01 PM »
MATCHUP 15 - Take Two Bracket (Jordanar18)
(01)VOLTRON v. (05)FIREBAL

If you are competing in the Matchup listed above, send a PM to your Bracket Host containing a GRECO CARD to be used for yourself in the Matchup Set containing episodes from January 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18.  Included with the list-form of your CARD should be your Player Name.

The winner of this Matchup will be part of GRECO 3's "Final Three" and participate in the Championship Matchup on February 4, 2008.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 12:02:45 PM by Jordanar18 »

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
Re: GRECO 3: Matchup 15 - Take Two Bracket (Jordanar18) [Information]
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 02:59:04 PM »
My card is in.

I would wish Voltie good luck, but he doesn't need it.  He and Army have been dominant at GRECO this season.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 10:08:34 PM »
Good luck to you guys, Volty and Fireball!
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 06:03:17 PM »
Attention, ape and Jordan!  We might be in the midst of an Historic Moment®.

3 marks on Monday, 1 on Tuesday, 1 on Wednesday, 2 today.  This could be the worst GRECO card in history.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline PriceFanArmadillo

• Loyal Friend and True
  • -This space for rent-
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 06:20:49 PM »
I'm not sure about 'worst card ever', but I think 'biggest blowout ever' is a cinch.

Without seeing Voltron's card.

:D
Armadillo is exactly right - ClockGameJohn
---------------------------------------
The Here Moderates This Here Site Here Guy

Offline Jordanar18

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Currently, I live in the past.
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 11:57:12 AM »
I'm not sure about 'worst card ever', but I think 'biggest blowout ever' is a cinch.

Without seeing Voltron's card.

:D

VOLTRON                                                 FIREBAL
  Photobucket

Voltron wins in the biggest blowout ever, 100-11.

Voltron has made it to the final three!  BRB, you will be playing next week in the Cliffhangers bracket.

VOLTRONFIREBAL
Games2511
GRECOs12=600
Patterns3=150
TOTAL10011
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 12:02:09 PM by Jordanar18 »