Author Topic: Ilovesuperball's 1st MDS. IUFB #2  (Read 35988 times)

Offline CANUKTPiRFan

• In Contestant's Row
Re: Ilovesuperball's 1st MDS. PG#1: Golden Road.
« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2006, 06:16:20 PM »
this is confusing

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2006, 07:42:37 PM »
I know. Here's the lineup.

CANUKTPiRFan
Wpghi5
Jhc1020
Edmojautis

Offline Futuregsh

• TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2006, 08:09:10 PM »
Okay, I have been watching and I have to say something.  I can make no sense of the bidding order of this game at all.  Based on the list you give above, it goes CANUK, wpghi5, jhc, and edmojautis as the bidding order.  Yet, you said one before that that jhc bids, THEN wpghi5.  Of course, CANUK and edmo have already bid, I think.  In any event, there appears to be NO SET ORDER AT ALL.  How can you have a show without any set order for the contestants who are supposed to be playing to follow.  jhc should have easily understood where he places, when in fact he did not.  Anyone should understand where the game is and what's next, but for the life of me, I certainly can't. If others can, please speak up.  If not, then there is a serious problem.

Also, I find it very odd and weird that the HOST is agreeing with someone who says the game is confusing.  The host should be the one who is NOT confused.

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2006, 08:47:30 PM »
Jade, I don't think edmo has bid yet.  Though considering how confusing this all is, it's hard to blame him, really.

And what about tdawgg3x?  super, you asked for a bid from him, and he bid, and now suddenly, he's out altogether?  As far as I can tell, you have five people in contestants' row here, counting tdawgg3x, who you already asked for a bid from, and accepted a bid from.

I'm just putting my foot down here:  for those contestants still following this thread somehow, please bid in this order.  CANUK and tdawg have already bid.  I know there're five people, and I don't care.  As far as I can tell, these are the bids so far, and the people who have yet to bid:

CANUKTPiRFan:  $2000
tdawgg3x:  $1249
wpghi5
jhc2010
edmojautis

So wpghi, you bid first, then jhc2010, then edmojautis.  I have no idea if that's even supposed to be the right order, but I'm just stating it so anyway just so we can hopefully get this show back on track.  And ilovesuperball, please keep this on track now.

And please remember to update the subject line of the topic.  That might help.  I can understand forgetting sometimes, but it's been "Golden Road" for days now.

Offline tdawgg3x

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Ilovesuperball's 1st MDS. IUFB #2
« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2006, 09:00:41 PM »
Welcome to the club, eh?
"Help control the virus population, have your hard drives spayed or neutered."

-Nick Roche

Offline wpghi5

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2006, 09:17:43 PM »
$1745.

Offline CANUKTPiRFan

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2006, 11:54:35 PM »
At Least he has contestants only 6 people signed up for my show

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #82 on: July 07, 2006, 02:49:28 AM »
Edmojautis missed his deadline on his first bid. Luckily it's only strike one.

CANUKTPiRFan: 2000
jhc2010
wpghi5: 1795
Edmojautis

Tdawgg2x, I PROMISE that the next IUfB, you WILL get called down. I have the lineup for everyone who comes down.

Offline tdawgg3x

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #83 on: July 07, 2006, 02:52:35 AM »
Sorry about it...
"Help control the virus population, have your hard drives spayed or neutered."

-Nick Roche

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
« Reply #84 on: July 07, 2006, 02:57:28 AM »
But you already called tdawgg down!  And you already asked him to bid!  And he already bid!  And you already accepted his bid!  And now you're even skipping around with the order again, with jhc suddenly supposed to bid before wpghi again.  And you list edmojautis to bid last, even though you say he's not supposed to bid at all....

ENOUGH!  No wonder everything's a mess!  I tried to help, telling you what to do to try to get the show back on track, and now you're just making everything eternally confusing again for no reason!

superball, either do things the way I'm telling you to do things--since you can't seem to do it yourself--or this show is over.  Got it?  Good!  Don't know why I'm doing this to myself...

Anyway, bidding order:

CANUKTPiRFan: $2000
tdawgg3x: $1249
wpghi5:  $1745
jhc2010
edmojautis

jhc, you're next to bid.  edmojautis, you're last to bid.  ilovesuperball, please just let the bidding proceed as such.  I hope you can get back on track after the bidding is through, but for now, you're not helping.

And tdawgg3x, you have done nothing to be sorry for.  You bid just like ilovesuperball told you to.  Don't understand why he's reneging now.

Offline Marc

• Executive Producer
    • Golden Road
« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2006, 09:24:56 AM »
Game Over...this thread is locked.  

Sorry guys, I don't have a chance to review this area of the site every single day.