Author Topic: CSS Results for June 27 (Does Not Count)  (Read 2996 times)

Offline BuddyTom

• Double Showcase Winner
  • It says what it means.
CSS Results for June 27 (Does Not Count)
« on: June 27, 2006, 04:09:43 PM »
Unfortunately for us on the last day of season 34, a major problem forced us out of chat during the CSS. Some people were able to complete bids through private messages or AIM, and some were not. Obviously, with a situation like this, I cannot allow the bids to count towards year-end standings.

However, I have put together two different spreadsheets. The first is for the few people (including the stage player) who managed to get in both bids. The second is for those who only bid on the truck. Points for the truck alone are out of 100, money was determined somewhat randomly by the best bid on each showcase (in the case of SC2, a tie).

Have a great summer, and we'll see you back right here for CSS beginning in the fall!!

CHATROOM SHOWCASE SHOWOFF
Officially Unofficial Results for June 27 (Last Day!)
BuddyTom
CSS Host emeritus (served 2006-10)

-- Freude!

Offline Marc

• Executive Producer
    • Golden Road
Re: CSS Results for June 27 (Does Not Count)
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 04:48:50 PM »
Yikes!  Sorry the season had to end this way.  Remind me, and I'll be sure to do a carry-over prize during premiere week 35.

While I'm at it, a hardy thank you to Robair, Gatorman, BuddyTom and everyone else who made the CSS a fun and enjoyable experience for all of us daytime chatters.  Now that the event has become pretty much standardized day-to-day, I hope to get some sort of big prize that I'll be able to give out about a year from now.

Thanks again, everyone.

Marc