Author Topic: TQ'S SITE  (Read 7421 times)

Offline luckymee

• In the Audience
Re: TQ'S SITE
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2008, 10:56:00 PM »
Has anyone else received weird messages from TQ's wonderful site?

The 2nd Safecracker cue under 1994 is showing to be a gif file.

On several others, I receive the message below:

The page you have requested no longer exists on our server, or you haven't typed the url correctly.

luckymee / kadwash@comcast.net

Offline jasonlarsenlucky34

• In the Audience
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2008, 11:11:50 PM »
Thank you!

Offline TQ

• In the Audience
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2008, 08:36:24 PM »
Ladies and gentlemen, due to the frequent down-time that Freeweb7 has experienced since my move to its web server, I've decided it's time for me to move to a new web server. So far, I've considered moving to AwesomeWebSpace.com. So the new weblink should be http://gsthemes.awesomewebspace.com.

Right now, the website is not online, because I have to edit the links to all the files (which will take another week or two), and by that time, the Freeweb7 version of the themes website should be back online. When the new website is up on the AwesomeWebSpace server, I'll be placing a notice, on the old website, notifying all visitors and webmasters to update their bookmarks or links, respectively.

I plan on uploading the music files onto free file servers. The files should be back to downloading RealAudio files directly, instead of the RAR files that everyone visiting had endured.

I have a question for those who know about free file servers. The free file servers that I've registered accounts on are Hotlinking.com and FileDen.com. Combined, they provide at least 9 GB of bandwidth per month. It may not be enough for the website, because it may leave 5 to 10 days of no downloads, but downloads would restart every month. My question would be if anyone else knows of a free file server with hotlinking allowed and around 3 GB of monthly bandwidth. If so, please reply here (if allowed), or e-mail me directly to tqprod88@videotron.ca.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience for all my visitors. I've actually decided to do something about the situation this time, instead of waiting for those owners from Freeweb7 to move fasters. My biggest problem with them is up-time. They're not reliable in that respect (although if they had fabulous up-time in the past, then that's wonderful. It doesn't apply to me since I registered too late). My second biggest problem is lack of RealAudio support, which I can't believe I've settle with them with for so long (although it's understandable why they wouldn't allow music files directly).

Offline TQ

• In the Audience
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2008, 11:06:15 PM »
Okay, so the website is not on AwesomeWebSpace.com anymore. It's on http://gsthemes.freehostia.com. Oh and ClockGameJohn, I've submitted the new link for the links section. So you can deleted the old one add the new one and delete the old one whenever you feel like it.

Offline sfan786

• In the Audience
    • sfan.tk
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2008, 11:40:51 PM »
hmm tq ai cant get to anmy of yout pages the links you made to them on thr homepage link mr to that awsomewebspace site

Offline TQ

• In the Audience
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2008, 11:53:49 PM »
I thought I fixed those links. Oh well, thanks for pointing that out.