Author Topic: March 2008: A GRRR-eat Month (TPIR-related)  (Read 9396 times)

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
Re: March 2008: A GRRR-eat Month (TPIR-related)
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2008, 10:37:18 AM »
Well Bulldog, you won't be alone.  I have tickets for both tapings on March 18th.

COOLNESS!  :-D

Here's some more good news:  Philip (TPIRCOUSIN) is going to try to see if he can come out to L.A. during the time I'm gonna be there too.
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2008, 12:55:54 PM »
I'm just about one week away from heading out to L.A. for 1:00 PM tapings on March 17 and 18.  As always, look for a spoiler-free pilgrimage report in TALK is Right when I get back to Corpus Christi from L.A.  :-D
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline JokerFan

• Retro Recap Guide
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2008, 01:46:28 PM »
That's good to know Golden Road may be played that day.

What did he say to imply Golden Road may be played that day?  It's just as likely to be played that day as sometime next week.  I didn't think there was anyway to draw the conclusion that Golden Road has a more likely chance of being played that day.