Author Topic: Styleguy's First Show (My First Show, All Finished)  (Read 22806 times)

Offline tpiradam

• 11/13/2018
  • TPiR Alumnus
    • http://adamb.one-dollar.us
Re: Styleguy's First Show (SCSD #2, ilovesuperball's spin)
« Reply #105 on: August 21, 2006, 05:30:15 PM »
When its my turn, I pick 4 and if i need to spin again (lower than 60), 18.

Offline styleguy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Styleguy's First Show (SCSD #2, ilovesuperball spin again or stay?)
« Reply #106 on: August 22, 2006, 10:16:54 AM »
ilovesuperball, spin that wheel and hope for a dollar.  Let's see where the wheel is going to land.  It might be 95 cents (the wheel slows to 95, but doesn't quite stop, it stops on 55), nope 55 cents.  Iffy number.  Would you like to spin again or stay?

• Walking the Golden Road
Re: Styleguy's First Show (SCSD #2, ilovesuperball, spin or stay?)
« Reply #107 on: August 22, 2006, 09:23:30 PM »
Spin again.

Offline styleguy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Styleguy's First Show (SCSD #2, ilovesuperball, spin or stay?)
« Reply #108 on: August 23, 2006, 04:11:37 PM »
ilovesuperball has chosen to spin again.  45 would be wonderful right now.  45 is coming by too fast.  Oh no not 65, don't stop there.  It stopped on 65.  ilovesuperball, you're over.  I hope you had a good time playing.

Tailspin you are up next.  Spin that wheel.  And the dollar is flying by and it's looking like a dime.  Since you want to spin again on less than 60 and a dime is way less than 60.  Spin again.  Tailspin has one dime, looking for 90 cents.  It's flying by 90, and 75 is not bad.  75 cents more.  85 cents is a good score.  Garvin you must beat 85 cents to get into the showcase.

Garvin two numbers please.

Offline tpiradam

• 11/13/2018
  • TPiR Alumnus
Re: Styleguy's First Show (SCSD #2, Garvin8r's Spin)
« Reply #109 on: August 23, 2006, 04:24:35 PM »
Woohoo!!!! :-D  :-D  :-D

Offline Garvin8r

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #110 on: August 23, 2006, 05:00:21 PM »
8 and 11 please.

Offline styleguy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #111 on: August 24, 2006, 10:05:58 AM »
Good job Tailspin.  85 cents is an excellent score.  Garvin, 85 is what you have to beat.  Spin that wheel.  Almost 75 cents, 40 cents is your score.  You must spin again, because Tailspin has 85 cents.  45 will tie, and 60 will give you the dollar.  Spin it again Garvin.  Looking for 60, it's flying by sixty.  Will it make it to 50?  No no no don't stop at 85.  It is stopping at 85.  Garvin, I'm sorry you're over.  Enjoy your new car.  Tailspin, your 85 held up.  A woo hoo is definitely in order because you are in the showcases, which will come up in just a few minutes.

Offline styleguy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #112 on: August 24, 2006, 10:28:33 AM »
The commercials are over, and the Showcase is starting.  Our top winner, who has won three cars in Triple Play at the beginning of the show, and is now looking to win even more...Futuregsh!  Our runner up, who also did well today, who won two lovely trips is Tailspin91!  Each of you will have a fabulous showcase to bid on.  Futuregsh since you are the top winner, you can bid on this first showcase or pass it to Tailspin and bid on the second one.  Also remember if you're 250 or less away from your showcase without going over, you win both showcases.  So, let's take a look at Showcase Number One!  

Rich:  This first showcase visits the offices of the Stephanie Starr Talent Agency, and we have a surprise guest star for you playing the role of Stephanie Starr in this showcase, it's none other than former Price is Right model, Janice Pennington!  
Stephanie:  Come in.  
Rebecca:  Stephanie, I'm up for a very important role as a socialite.  How can I get the part?
Stephanie: Well from what I learned the perfect way to get that part is to look the part and to wear this stunning gown.  
Rich:  From Carmen Marc Valvo (Brandi models the stunning gown) this elegant neutral colored gown with ivory burnout overlay is a gorgeous show stopper of a gown, perfect for any occasion.
(Rebecca thanks Stephanie and leaves the office, Shane walks into Stephanie's office)  
Stephanie:  Hello Shane.  What's new?  
Shane:  Stephanie, there's a new rock musical I want to get the lead in.  What's a surefire way to get it?
Stephanie:  To get the part, make sure you take this guitar.
Rich:  From Gibson the Custom Shop 1954 Les Paul Custom Electric Guitar rocks the house with its awesome sound.
(Shane thanks Stephanie and leaves.  Lanisha comes in giddy)
Stephanie:  Lanisha why so happy?
Lanisha:  Stephanie they're auditioning for the female version of "Ricky Bobby:  Talledega Nights".  I gotta get the lead!  How do I get it?
Stephanie:  Lanisha, make sure you show up at the audition driving this new Corvette!
Rich:  The Chevrolet Corvette Z06 sports car.  It's 505 horsepower engine rockets to 60 mph in under 5 seconds.  Comes with 6 speed manual transmission, package 2LZ, sound system with navigation, and polished aluminum wheels.

Stephanie:  This showcase, which I hope you don't have the talent to overbid, can be yours if The Price is Right.

Wasn't it great having Janice here as a guest star?  Thanks Janice for being here.  Futuregsh do you want to bid on that showcase, or pass it to Tailspin and bid on Showcase Number Two?

48 hour time limit.

Offline Futuregsh

• TPiR Alumnus
That Corvette will be a beautiful compliment to my other three cars :)

I will bid and say $47,800.

Offline styleguy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
We have 47,800 for Futuregsh's showcase.  Adam your showcase is starting right now.

Rich:  This showcase is all about what our models do on a nice sunny day.  Rebecca enjoys swimming some laps in this pool.  Doughboy presents this above ground swimming pool that's perfect for the family.  Next Shane enjoys barbecueing with this new barbeque.  From Bull the Powerque Outdoor BBQ Island is the perfect, quintessential way to grill.  Finally Brandi enjoys going out on the water in this new sport cruiser boat.  From Regal the Commodore 246S Sport Cruiser comes with a powerful 5.0 liter engine, automatic fire extinguisher, stove, toilet, CD stereo, air conditioning and cockpit table.  This showcase, where it'll be a sunny day if you make the winning bid, can be yours if The Price is Right.

Adam that is your showcase.  What would you like to bid on it?

48 hour time limit.

Offline tpiradam

• 11/13/2018
  • TPiR Alumnus
Re: Styleguy's First Show (Showcase #2 Adam's bid)
« Reply #115 on: August 25, 2006, 06:39:32 PM »
$29,321 please.

Offline styleguy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Styleguy's First Show (Showcase #2 Adam's bid)
« Reply #116 on: August 26, 2006, 02:40:38 PM »
We have reached the culmination of Styleguy's First Show.  Futuregsh and Tpiradam are here in the Showcases, and now we are going to find out who has won their showcase.  

Adam, I'm going to start with you first.  You had the second showcase with that stunning sport cruiser.  You bid $29,321 on that showcase.  The actual retail price on that showcase is...$71,378.  A difference of $42,057.  You definitely didn't go over.  Futuregsh you must be closer than $42,057 to win your showcase.  Your showcase featured that beautiful Corvette.  You bid $47,800 on your showcase Futuregsh.  The actual retail price of your showcase is...$81,754, with a difference of $33,954, Futuregsh you win!  You have won that beautiful Corvette, and three other cars, and your total so far comes to $141,054.  Nobody won the million in either one of the spinoffs, so as the winner of the showcase, you'll get to spin for one million dollars.  What number 1-20 would you like for your million dollar spin?

48 hour time limit.

Offline Futuregsh

• TPiR Alumnus
Re: Styleguy's First Show (Showcases over, now Million Dollar Spin)
« Reply #117 on: August 26, 2006, 08:22:30 PM »
I wish I had paid attention.  I know better that a Z06 is $70K+.  Anyways, let's try #12 please...

Offline styleguy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Styleguy's First Show (Showcases over, now Million Dollar Spin)
« Reply #118 on: August 27, 2006, 02:01:33 PM »
The 47,800 bid still won you the game, and let's see if 12 will bring you one million dollars.  It's going well past the dollar unfortunately.  It's stopped on 95 cents.  A nickel short.  Futuregsh, you did very well anyway.  You won four cars that's very impressive.  This is styleguy.  I hope you all enjoyed this first show.  I had a blast putting together this show.  Thanks to everyone who signed up and everyone who played.  I couldn't have put on this show without you.  In a few weeks, I'll have a second show.  Good day everybody.

Winner totals:
Edmojautis-$2500
ilovesuperball-$4895
brian sternal-$13,646
tpiradam-$15,662
Garvin8r-$30,086
Our big winner this show:
Futuregsh-$141,054, including four cars.

Games Played:
Triple Play-WON
Buy or Sell-lost
Balance Game 06-WON
Grand Game-lost
One Right Price-WON
5 Price Tags-WON

Showcase Prize Totals:
Stephanie Starr, Talent Agent
Carmen Marc Valvo Gown-$2970
Gibson Custom Shop 1954 Les Paul Custom Guitar-$7299
Chevy Corvette Z06-$71,485