Author Topic: Things about the Pictures in the Golden Gallery.  (Read 5411 times)

Offline Trivia Trap

• Walking the Golden Road
  • Thinks Hes Seen Finish Line
Things about the Pictures in the Golden Gallery.
« on: February 25, 2008, 10:46:00 PM »
Hey Guys,

I was just digging around the Golden Gallery the other day, and I found some things that are now either A) out of date or B) there are various kinds of erroneous things on them. Take this for example:

In February 2004, the Showcase podiums were changed so that the score readouts are on top of the prize descriptions. This was done so that Bob no longer needs to bend over to read the prices.

should be changed to "no longer needed to bend over to see ..."

or

Ever wonder where Bob's microphone sits when it's not in use? It sits in this holder that is attached to the front of the stage between the producer's table and contestant's row.

(bob's microphone sat, it sat in that holder)

This is what it looks like if you are standing backstage watching Bob Barker make his entrance. This is the back of door #2, along with the rear of the "Barker Wall"

(Drew Carey)

Im just requesting/suggesting/asking however I can so no one gets upset that we change the tense or the description to show that Drew is the new host on the different descriptions of the pictures where it is needed. I hope no one gets upset about it, I just noticed it and it read kind of funny when I dug through them earlier today.