Author Topic: What would be your ideas for a 2 car pricing game today?  (Read 1156 times)

Offline standard435

• In the Audience
What would be your ideas for a 2 car pricing game today?
« on: March 04, 2008, 01:49:34 AM »
What would be your ideas for a 2 car pricing game today that would be different from It's Optional.  I'm curious to see your ideas!

Offline therealdeal

• In Contestant's Row
Re: What would be your ideas for a 2 car pricing game today?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 03:04:33 AM »
I would call it 2 for 1...

You create a game that the contestant has the choice of choosing which car they want to play for.  Rich explains the cars, but it is up to the player.  The game is the same (2 different props that look the same and/or opposite colors.) The contestant chooses the car they want to bid on with the models holding numbers mixed up.  There are five items brought out that the contestant can choose whether it is the right price, or the 2 for 1 price.  If the contestant guesses right, the contestant wins any digit in the price of the car (on a 5 digit board, next to the car).  If they miss any of the prizes, then they have to guess where the remaining digits go at the end to win both cars (one chance).  If they guess all the 2 for 1 items, they win both cars... but if they miss 1, 2, 3.. etc. They have to guess where the remaining #'s go.   Strategy, and Roger can line it up (both prices) any way he wants! 

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 03:56:49 AM »
I'm not sure 2 for 1 is the best name for a new pricing game, considering they've already got the similarly-titled 2 for the Price of 1.  Considering the number of people here who already call that game 2 for 1, and I'd imagine many casual fans would call it 2 for 1 if they remembered the name of the game.  I think the game slate might also call it 2 for 1?  Confirm/deny?  Still, probably could use a different name ;).

Offline therealdeal

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 04:17:03 AM »
Alright... yea, I forgot about that when I posted, so... creative thinker here we go. 

Same rules...

Twice the Price

or

Twice as many

or

Duel the decision

or

Twice the Decision

or

Double Decision (my fav, as of yet!)

Offline PriceFanArmadillo

• -This space for rent-
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 07:25:17 AM »
I'm not sure 2 for 1 is the best name for a new pricing game, considering they've already got the similarly-titled 2 for the Price of 1.
And don't forget One For All.  :oldlol:
Armadillo is exactly right - ClockGameJohn
---------------------------------------
The Here Moderates This Here Site Here Guy