Author Topic: Spring Break Trip: hoping to attend March 24th and 25th Tapings!  (Read 3295 times)

Offline Corbinq27

• In Contestant's Row
  • Coming soon to my website...
    • Corbin's World
Hi All,

My mom and I will (hopefully) be attending tapings on Monday, March 24th (4 PM) and Tuesday, March 25th (1 PM and if they need us, 4 PM). 

Question: I wanted to attend the March 24th 1 PM showing but online ticketing is all out.  If I snail mail requests today for a show two weeks from now, is there any hope of getting tickets by then? 

Also, If I wish to attend the 4PM showing on the 25th as well, should I get tickets for that too, or is it more of a if they need more people they'll ask for us thing?

Anyway, I am still unsure if I can go for sure, but I really hope I do go!!!! I've been once and my mom has never been, although we've both been watching forever.

If anyone is planning on attending either of these tapings, let me know here and maybe we can play BigJon's game in line while waiting in line!!

Thanks,
Corbin

Offline PriceFanArmadillo

• -This space for rent-
Re: Spring Break Trip: hoping to attend March 24th and 25th Tapings!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 03:12:53 PM »
Barring having other things to do, the only reason to pick the 1PM taping over the 4PM taping is the possibility of getting into both, honestly.  And if the 1PM is out of e-tickets two weeks beforehand, I'd imagine there probably won't be many/any people getting into both tapings.  If you're only going to go to one taping, make it the 4PM, because you'll get much better seats.

When I was there a month ago, they didn't ask to see tickets of the people who came around from the 1PM audience at the 4PM taping.  Of course, having the extra tickets (and keeping options open) never really hurts.
Armadillo is exactly right - ClockGameJohn
---------------------------------------
The Here Moderates This Here Site Here Guy

Offline Corbinq27

• In Contestant's Row
  • Coming soon to my website...
    • Corbin's World
Re: Spring Break Trip: hoping to attend March 24th and 25th Tapings!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 02:57:31 PM »
Thank you for the info PriceFan!!!

In other news though, unfortunately, I'm going to have to cancel my plans.  Something has come up and I will have to postpone my trip until May. 

Thanks!

Offline Eddie

• Walking the Golden Road
    • #4234K: The very first show I attended
Good Luck, Corbinq27!
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 07:26:54 AM »
I certainly hope You enjoy the taping.  If You want the best seats on the house, get in line at 3:00 AM Pacific Time.  That way You'll likely be able to sit in the first few rows in the middle of the studio.
::
When I attended back on Jan. 23 I got a seat behind contestants row for the 1:00 PM PST taping.  I attended both tapings, so I also was able to watch the 4:00 PM PST taping.  That time I sat next to the DJ.  I did get My face on TV and I have some screen shots below of Me.  The contestants being called to "Come on Down" were named Thelma (in the red shirt) and Lark Schilling (in the pick shirt).  I actually met Lark at the Long Beach Airport before boarding the flight back home tp New York.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 07:32:42 AM by Eddie »
Shows I Attended:
#4234K, #4235K, #8453K,
#0342L, #0314L, #0315L, #0321L, #0322L,
#0511L, #0513L & #0515L