Author Topic: Robert's "Caution: Evil may be closer than it appears" TPIR - The End + Request  (Read 21932 times)

Offline Futuregsh

• TPiR Alumnus
Leather seats are a standard feature, and I believe the mounting bracket is a zero cost option.  If anything, it's not more than $50, so I would start at 77,350 and see what you get, knowing that your second choice should be 77295, then go up 35 dollars and use five dollar increments.

Just my suggestion...

Offline rcbought

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Ok we will start with 77,345

Offline RobertSearcy

• Taking a Bonus Spin

Your guess is $77,345.  It's lower.

Offline tdawgg3x

• Taking a Bonus Spin
I just want to let you all know... this Wednesday, my DSL will be disconnected due to an unpaid bill.  I'll be back online as soon as I possibly can.  Thank you.
"Help control the virus population, have your hard drives spayed or neutered."

-Nick Roche

Offline rcbought

• Taking a Bonus Spin
next guess is 77,295

Offline RobertSearcy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Robert's "Caution: Evil may be closer than it appears" TPIR - IUFB #2
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2006, 11:05:06 AM »

([color=336600]DINGS[/color]) THAT'S RIGHT!  YOU WIN THE XLR!!!!!

[audience goes nuts]

Congrats rcbought!  Have fun in your new car!

[stands in front of turntable going back]

MORE!  MORE I SAY after this!

[goes to commercial]

[obligatory Hoveround commercial where you should virtually shoot your monitor]

We're back!

First of all, I need to make an important game notice.  jhc2010 is gonna be on vacation until Saturday, and I've been thinking of trying to do this as fairly as possible, and I apologize in advance if I don't handle this exactly right.  What I've decided to do, is to put jhc back into the audience and I'll call down 2 new people, the 1st one will go where rcbought was, the 2nd person will replace jhc in contestant's row.  jhc will still be eligible to be called back down.

Soooooo......on that note, Rich, what are the names of the next TWO people to come on down?

Rich:  First of all.......Jordanar18, c'mon down!  You're the next contestant on The Price is Right!

And then.......BRB_TheFireball!  C'mon down!  You're a substitute contestant on The Price Is Right!

Welcome Jordan and Fireball!

Here comes the next item up for bids!

Rich:  A new TV!

The Dell W2607C 26" LCD TV delivers a wide-aspect, high quality television experience to your home. Large enough for your den and a perfect size for a small room or personal space. The Dell W2607C is an HDTV with full PC connectivity. It is ideal for watching High Definition television, DVDs, and for everyday PC monitor use! Watch a clear and brilliant picture all day and enjoy the quality you would expect from Dell!

Jordan, gimme your bid on that TV!

(Bidding order:  Jordanar18, sideshowPA, BRB_TheFireball, Pathfinder2119)

• Walking the Golden Road
How- THAT WAS A GREAT GUESS rcbought!!! I was afraid that the nice convertible would head back to the warehouse. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Offline Jordanar18

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Currently, I live in the past.
I've seen this on the show... $2999 (but it might be a different one)

Offline sideshowPA

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2006, 10:09:47 PM »
$2599
"I don't want to hear disorganized beeping." - Bob Barker

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2006, 10:12:45 AM »
$1,199
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline RobertSearcy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
[color=990000]BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ[/color]

I'm calling time on Pathfinder2119.  That's the freebie timeout.

Jordanar18:  $2999
sideshowPA:  $2599
BRB_TheFireball:  $1199
Pathfinder2119:  DQ

The ac..

[several clangs]

WHOA!  ONCE AGAIN we have someone with a perfect bid!  And that 2nd helping of $500 is gonna go to the person who bid..........

$1199!  Fireball, get up here!

[Fireball and I go up to the turntable]

Fireball, take a look at this while I go rob a bank and get you $500........

Rich:  An electric car!

The GEM eS 2 passenger electric car is perfect for hauling stuff around on short trips!  Comes with standard features and 12-volt accessory outlet!  

Fireball, we're gonna play Money Game.  Here's the board....

You need to find the 1st 2 and last 2 digits of that GEM car.  Get pickin'! [hands you $500, still wearing gloves from the bank robbery]

Offline Gatorman

• Double Showcase Winner

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
I'll go along with Joe.  Let's start with 86.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

Offline RobertSearcy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Fireball goes with 86 and we find........

([color=339900]DINGS[/color]) ....the front of the GEM!

Now find the last half of it and you've got it!

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
Sticking with Joe's suggestion, I'll go for fiddy (50).