Author Topic: TPIR official video game released!  (Read 97000 times)

Offline Prizes

• Director
  • Took a swing and my drive found twine!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, a WOF Community
Re: TPIR official video game released!
« Reply #480 on: March 13, 2009, 11:24:00 PM »
I can't get goal for Punch a Bunch cause I never find the 5,000+ spots. Any ideas.

Was a 117 day bump really necessary for this? Remember, the 30-day rule. If a thread hasn't been responded to in 30 days or more, do not respond.

To answer your question, keep playing party mode. There's only so many playings that you'll find it eventually.
EDIT: By that I mean, for each SP package, the punches will always be the same for that pattern. Maybe someone can explain this better than me.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 11:33:46 PM by prizes22 »
Hard work increases the probability of serendipity. —Ken Poirot

Finally made it in life!

Offline GR WHAMMY

• Walking the Golden Road
  • Just wants to enjoy the show!
« Reply #481 on: May 28, 2009, 08:34:42 PM »

HAHAHA...now imagine if a contestant exacta'd a Showcase on the actual show; it's been done only once in 36 years.  If that were to ever happen again, hell will instantly freeze over twofold. 

:-D

(LATE,BUT)  Hell has frozen over since there was an EXACTA earlyer this season!

Also, can I have a tag with "GR WHAMMY" on it? (looking fowards to your PYL game)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 08:37:19 PM by GR WHAMMY »
Just wants to enjoy the show!
HYO WINNINGS: $3675

Offline BobJacobsenVer1

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #482 on: May 28, 2009, 09:08:41 PM »

(LATE,BUT)  Hell has frozen over since there was an EXACTA earlyer this season!

Also, can I have a tag with "GR WHAMMY" on it? (looking fowards to your PYL game)

Errr..... Mega Bump?

*Looks at date*

Wooo boy that sure is over the 30 day rule.. lol

Offline MusicMan21

• In the Audience
« Reply #483 on: May 28, 2009, 09:23:53 PM »
No offense, but the 30 day bump rule is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of. If someone has a relevant response to a thread, why not respond to it? I visit a lot of message boards, and I've never seen a rule like this before.

Offline temptation1979ga

• Double Showcase Winner
    • The Price is Right episode trading
« Reply #484 on: May 28, 2009, 10:12:43 PM »
Well, the reasoning was explained the last time you showed your disdain for the 30-day rule. (http://www.golden-road.net/index.php/topic,10699.0.html  --In your own words from that thread, "I get what you are saying though about someone bumping up a several month old topic and just saying a few words that add nothing to the discussion."  That's pretty much what happened in this thread.). It may be dumb to have a 30-day rule on some other sites, but here it makes perfect sense. On a show like Price is Right, opinions change so much from month to month, and no person should be expected to have to defend something he stated that he may not even agree with anymore. That's just one of the reasons. 

If another mod sees fit to reopen this, that's fine. I just didn't think the post that bumped this thread after two months was that 'bump-worthy,' for lack of a better term.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 10:17:17 PM by temptation1979ga »