Author Topic: Frank's Price is Right: Episode 19--THE END  (Read 28053 times)

Offline wpghi5

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Frank's Price is Right: Episode 19--SIGN UPS
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2006, 11:57:54 AM »
Hey! Wait for me. I'm in on it too. As for the games well surprise me.

Offline jhc2010

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2006, 08:26:45 AM »
IN!  I'm pretty sure I know a few games that Frank despises and refuses to play on his shows.  of course, he could show me up and play just about all of his hated/unplayed games...

1. Shopping Spree (1)
2. Lucky $even (3)
3. Secret "X" (2)
4. Double Prices (6)
5. Cover Up (5)
6. Most Expensive (4)

Offline Brewer

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2006, 01:34:36 PM »
It's been sometime since I last participated in a full show.  I'll join in.  

1. Make Your Move (2)
2. Any Number (5)
3. Hi Lo (6)
4. Easy as 1 2 3 (1)
5. Squeeze Play (4)
6. Master Key (3)

Offline Voltron291

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2006, 07:20:57 PM »
I'll sign up.

Picks:
1. Fortune Hunter (3)
2. Lucky $even (1)
3. Punch-a-Bunch (4)
4. Double Prices (6)
5. Pass the Buck (5)
6. 2 For the Price of 1 (2)

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
Re: Frank's Price is Right: Episode 19--IUFB #1
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2006, 12:01:22 AM »
OK, before I get started here, I just want to officially state here that CANUKTPiRFan is indefinitely banned from my shows, for several reasons which I won't go into detail here.  But let's not worry about that, and start our show off the right way now!

Rich:  Here it comes, from the Golden-Road.net forums online, the Internet's most exciting couple o' weeks of fantastic prizes:  the fabulous 21,600-minute Price is Right!

Pathfinder2119, come on down!

Futuregsh, come on down!

LiteBulb88, come on down!

And CrimsonViper, come on down!  You are the first four contestants on The Price is Right!  And now, here is the star of The Price is Right, Frank!

*Frank enters the studio from behind the audience, shaking the hands of the contestant hopefuls as he makes his way onto the stage.*

Welcome to The Price is Right!  Thank you!  Thank you all for that welcome in absolute silence!  Too bad message boards don't transmit applause.  Which probably would make it more depressing, since I doubt most of you applaud a computer screen.  But whatever.  We've got more important things to worry about, like that, the first item up for bids on our show today!

Rich:  A fun children's slide.  From GameTime, this stainless steel straight chuter slide has a 6-foot platform height, and is great for kids five to twelve.

And that piece of playground equipment will go to the one of you four who bids nearest to the actual retail price without going over.  Bid in dollars, please, because we round off our prices to the nearest dollar, and Crimson, you get the first bid!

[color=FF0000]CrimsonViper[/color]
[color=0000FF]LiteBulb88[/color]
[color=FF9900]Futuregsh[/color]
[color=009900]Pathfinder2119[/color]

Offline Punchboard91

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2006, 12:02:41 AM »
Any chance you'll enter from the back for 2 for the Price of One?  :lol:

Offline CrimsonViper

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2006, 12:37:46 AM »
The red spot is mine's once again.  

$1629

Offline LiteBulb88

• 4/15/2019
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2006, 06:35:27 AM »
$850.  Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

Offline Futuregsh

• TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2006, 10:19:05 AM »
$1,010 please...

Offline pathfinder2119

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Me immortalized as a South Park character
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2006, 11:58:56 AM »
One dollar!

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
Re: Frank's Price is Right: Episode 19--PG #1
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2006, 01:09:41 PM »
[color=FF0000]CrimsonViper:  $1629[/color]
[color=0000FF]LiteBulb88:  $850[/color]
[color=FF9900]Futuregsh:  $1010[/color]
[color=009900]Pathfinder2119:  $1[/color]

And the actual retail price of the playground slide is...

$3897, and Crimson is the winner!

[color=0000FF]*Image deleted.[/color]

And I want you to come over here with me to this sign.  As you can plainly see, the sign says "Golden Road."  I trust you are aware of the significance of that.  Of course you are, but because I like explaining it, it means that you are being given the opportunity to walk the Golden Road, and it all begins with this litty bitty box of wintergreen-flavored Tic Tacs.  Rich?

Rich:  This 0.63 oz. box of wintergreen-flavored Tic Tacs is not really worth my time describing for you.

Now, I know these Tic Tacs probably don't impress you too much, but believe it or not, these Tic Tacs can help you win that!

Rich:  A lovely cuckoo clock.  From Old World Imports, this 19th century style cuckoo clock has 8 day movement and nighttime shutoff.

That's a pretty nice prize, right?  But it gets better!  If you win that clock, we continue down the Golden Road, where at the next bend, you can win that!

Rich:  A beautiful executive desk.  From the Goldwind Collection, this Amish handcrafted executive desk is made with solid cherry with dark stain, with brass hardware and a 1-inch solid wood top.

And that is really, really nice, isn't it?  As much as that seems like it should be enough for any one person, it ain't!  For if you win that, my red-hued friend, we go all the way to the end of the Golden Road, and as you know, we always have... wait.  Actually, we don't.  'Cause we haven't actually played Golden Road before.  I'm probably the last host on this board to play it, aren't I?  But you know what Golden Road means, right?  And you know how special the last prize is on the Golden Road, right?

Well today, Crimson, today, we have a prize at the end of the Golden Road that is more expensive than any other prize we've ever offered!  Oh, yes!  Today, you see, we have a prize at the end of the Golden Road that is more than $83,000 in price!  One prize, worth more than $83,000, what is it!

Rich:  A new power boat!  The 26 foot 250 DC World Class Catamarans boat is excellent for fishing, or just relaxing on the peaceful lake out in your backyard.  This is the boat you need to make all your friends green with envy!  Has a twin engine, two hulls, and can go up to 44 miles an hour.  This is the World Class Catamarans 250 DC!

And we all want you to win that!  You especially!  Now, the Tic Tacs are 65¢, and with that price, we go on to the clock, which has three numbers in the price.  You'll be able to see two of them.

And as you can see, the last two numbers are 29.  But is the first number the 6 or the 5 from the Tic Tacs price?  Get it right and you win the clock, and we continue down the Golden Road!  Get it wrong though, and the game ends here, and we don't want that, so tell us the right number in that price!

Offline Futuregsh

• TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2006, 01:46:31 PM »
Six is my thought...

Offline sternal

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2006, 01:49:20 PM »
6!

Offline Joe_Mello

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2006, 01:50:58 PM »
I CAN'T GET CRIMSONVIPER TO STOP WALKING THE GOLDEN ROAD! lol

^Chat-ism.

Offline CrimsonViper

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2006, 04:56:43 PM »
This is definitely a rare occasion:

- Two Golden Roads going at the same time (other with Joe_Mello)
- Both are played by the same contestant (me)
- And finally, Frank actually plays Golden Road for the first time ever.  

This must be a historic moment in the Play Along forums. ;-)

Since it proved lucky the first time around, I'll go with the 6, making the clock worth $629.