Author Topic: Biggest Plinko winner--December 25, 2007  (Read 2374 times)

Offline JokerFan

• Retro Recap Guide
Biggest Plinko winner--December 25, 2007
« on: May 09, 2008, 01:10:55 AM »
From the Christmas Day episode, Kristy becomes the biggest Plinko winner in TPIR history.  Includes the preceding One-Bid and an appearance by someone you should all know (and I'm not talking about Drew Carey).

Offline TwinsMetsFan

• In the Audience
Re: Biggest Plinko winner--December 25, 2007
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 02:31:24 AM »
In Rochester, New York, this episode didn't air as scheduled - instead, a local Christmas music special occupied most of the morning on WROC up to the noon news. So, I assumed that the Christmas Day TPIR was a rerun and I kept watching the marathon of "A Christmas Story" on TBS. Two weeks later, I heard 1) it was not a rerun and 2) a new record had been set on Plinko. Now, I'm no fan of Plinko by any stretch of the imagination but the fact that the station replaced a new TPIR on which a "historic moment" happened with their own programming irked me. I don't know if WROC aired this episode of TPIR at some point later in the day, but I'm of the impression that it never aired in Rochester.

Ah well. In any event, thanks for posting the clip here.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 02:33:07 AM by TwinsMetsFan »

Offline Todd

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Biggest Plinko winner--December 25, 2007
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 04:28:44 PM »
I love how you can see Drew jump up and down at the side of the picture when she hits the last $10,000.
Signatures are overrated.