Author Topic: Planning to attend Sunday, July 20th, 2008 1PM show  (Read 3633 times)

Offline Corbinq27

• In Contestant's Row
  • Coming soon to my website...
    • Corbin's World
Planning to attend Sunday, July 20th, 2008 1PM show
« on: May 10, 2008, 06:14:28 PM »
Hi All,

I'm planning to go to the Sunday, July 20th tapings.  I'm hoping that they're taping on a Sunday isn't some sort of mistake because, due to my work schedule, I really only can go on a weekend.  I'm planning to call the ticket booth on monday to double check though. 

Anyway, got my 4 tix. 

Anyone planning to go?

Offline mv67

• In the Audience
Re: Planning to attend Sunday, July 20th, 2008 1PM show
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 04:23:03 AM »
Actually, my family (parents + sister and friend) and I are planning to go that day.  That makes 5 of us...I hope they'll still have tickets for us at the booth, as I don't have any on me though.  Would you have any extra?

I heard there are a lot left for that day though...maybe we'll be able to see both shows!

Offline Corbinq27

• In Contestant's Row
  • Coming soon to my website...
    • Corbin's World
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 11:18:24 AM »
Yes I heard there are a lot left at the booth too.  I would LOVE to see both shows but... we'll see.  I'm so worried because this is a weekend show therefore more people can come to see it hence a longer line earlier on... I've convinced my family we need to get there at 2 AM (but this might be too early).

Anyway, hope to see you there!  I'm planing to bring my laptop to play to BigJon TPIR while we wait for OAPs!

Offline PriceFanArmadillo

• -This space for rent-
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 03:39:03 PM »
As long as you're not sitting there by yourselves for more than an hour so, I'd say there's no such thing as 'too early'.  :)
Armadillo is exactly right - ClockGameJohn
---------------------------------------
The Here Moderates This Here Site Here Guy