Author Topic: Frank's Price is Right: Episode 30--THE END  (Read 27136 times)

Online Punchboard91

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Frank's Price is Right: Episode 30--IUFB #7
« Reply #135 on: June 11, 2008, 05:13:31 PM »
You mean tenth.  :-P

Offline PriceFanArmadillo

• -This space for rent-
« Reply #136 on: June 11, 2008, 08:02:45 PM »
I believe you mean five winners out of seven, Frank?  :)
Armadillo is exactly right - ClockGameJohn
---------------------------------------
The Here Moderates This Here Site Here Guy

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
« Reply #137 on: June 12, 2008, 11:01:32 PM »

Dunno' where stormy is... Ton, your time to bid starts now.  stormy, you're out if Ton beats you to the bid.

Offline Ton80

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #138 on: June 13, 2008, 12:03:02 AM »
With all apologies to Stormy...

$1050
Quote from: PriceFanArmadillo
Ton80 is also a three-time Sarcasm Cup champion.

Offline matt2006

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #139 on: June 13, 2008, 12:41:48 AM »
$1150

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
Re: Frank's Price is Right: Episode 30--PG #6
« Reply #140 on: June 13, 2008, 12:55:43 AM »

Now Ton, this is it.  It's now or never.  If you don't get up on stage, it'll be the most embarrassing Brat Pack movie ever made!  Because most inductees only get six chances to get up on stage, but you, The Human Ton, got seven chances!  Will this be it?  The actual retail price of the boots is...

$1345, and matt2006 is the winner!  And matt, as the winner, I would like for you to get up on this stage and follow me back here to the big doors where we have the last pricing game of the day all set!

Howdy, matt.  Now I have several prizes I want you to win, behind these doors!

Rich:  An wonderful array of prizes!

First, from Gibson Acoustic, the J-45 Rosewood Modern Classic acoustic-electric guitar with vintage sunburst gold hardware has solid rosewood back and sides, gold keystone tuners, ebony fretboard with dot inlays, solid spruce top, and ebony belly bridge.

Next, from Rawlings, this 48-inch traditional upright piano with mahogany polish has a solid spruce soundboard, German hammers, 17-ply hard rock maple pinblock, wet sand cast plate, and hardwood ribs and posts.

Then, the Hewlett Packard Color Laserjet 2820 all-in-one printer, copier, and scanner produces color prints, copies, and scans, up to 20 ppm print speed, with the first page out in 18 seconds, 125-sheet multipurpose tray and 50-sheet ADF, 600 dpi resolution, 1200 by 1200 dpi scan resolution with 24 bit color, and built-in ethernet and USB interfaces.

And then, the Bunn 32900.0015 JDF-4 portion CTRL stainless steel finish DOOR gourmet juice system has one dispenser delivering both frozen and ambient products, quick dispense with 1 to 1.5 ounce per second flow rate, 18 pound ice bank, advanced concentrate pump, and frost-free refrigerated compartment holding up to 512 ounces of frozen concentrate.

And finally, from Home, the Wave Giant wave fountain is made of white oman marble, with a fountain base serving as the water reservoir for the fountain and water is recirculated with a submersible pump, and measures 57 inches high by 58 inches wide and 33 inches deep, and weighs 300 pounds.

Array... I love that word.  Don't get many opportunities to use it.

Anyway, this is your Price is Right credit card that you will need in order to play our game called Credit Card.  Bet you'd never guess how we came up with that name, huh?  Now let's stick this into the ATM to find our your credit limit today.

ding!

$10,000!  That's a pretty spiffy credit limit, if I should say so myself.  Now, to win all five of those prizes, you must purchase three of them, one at a time, without exceeding your credit limit.  If you should go over your credit limit, though, you don't win anything at all.  Not even the prizes you bought before going over.  We're repossessing everything to teach you a lesson about not overextending yourself financially.  It's a tough lesson, but one well worth learning to get by in life.

Anyway, all that blab out of the way, which prize would you like to purchase first?

Offline Ton80

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #141 on: June 13, 2008, 01:18:15 AM »
You know, it takes a special kind of idiot to make the FIRST FOUR BREAKFAST CLUB on TWO DIFFERENT shows at the same time!!

:headbang:
Quote from: PriceFanArmadillo
Ton80 is also a three-time Sarcasm Cup champion.

Offline matt2006

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #142 on: June 13, 2008, 01:23:12 AM »
I'll take the printer Frank.

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
« Reply #143 on: June 13, 2008, 01:32:50 AM »
All right... matt wants to purchase the printer.  How much is that printer, Holly?

$1204!  I will just bet that was indeed a good purchase!  How much more does matt have to spend?

ding!

$8796.  What would you like to buy next, matt?

Offline matt2006

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #144 on: June 13, 2008, 02:21:49 AM »
the juicer please

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
« Reply #145 on: June 13, 2008, 02:27:27 AM »
All right... Holly, how much is the juicer?

Ooh... $5397.  I don't know about that one.  Anyway, how much more does matt have to spend?

ding!

$3399.  matt, to win, you must pick out a prize that costs less than $3399.  If you do, you'll win all five prizes!  If you don't, the repo man is coming to get you!

Offline matt2006

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #146 on: June 13, 2008, 02:29:10 AM »
i gotta go with the guitar.

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
Re: Frank's Price is Right: Episode 30--SCSD #2
« Reply #147 on: June 13, 2008, 02:40:22 AM »
All right.  The guitar must be less than $3399 in order for you to win.  Even just $1 more, and you'll be over your credit limit, and lose the game.  You do understand that, right?  Oh, I hope it's less than $3399... is it?  Janice, show us!

What do you mean it's stuck?  Just keep pushing it... grab it down, pull it open... there!

Ooh... ooh... ooh, you're over!

BONK!  TPiR losing horns play.

Over by only $5... $5!  Roger, has anyone ever gone over in this game by so little?  I do believe this is an historic moment!  Never in the history of Credit Card has someone lost by so little.  What did matt need to win, anyway?  He obviously had the guitar and the printer right... was it the piano or the fountain he needed?

It was the fountain.  That would've done it for you.  matt, what more can I do?  Showcase showdown #2, next.

Rich:  Contestants not appearing on stage will receive a bill to repair the green podium.  And now, here's Frank with our showcase showdown!

Thank you, Rich.  With me I have BRB_TheFireball, I have GoldenBulldog, and I have matt2006, ready to spin the big wheel!  If you get $1.00 in one spin, or a combination of two spins, you get $1000 and a bonus spin.  In the bonus spin, if the wheel lands on one of the two green sections, you get $5000 more.  But if the wheel lands on one of the one red section of your bonus spin, you win $10,000 more, for a total of $11,000!  Not only that, but the one of you nearest to $1.00 without going over will be in the showcase at the end of the show, where stuff!

Now BRB_TheFireball, as the big winner in this half of the show, you'll be spinning last.  GoldenBulldog, since you just missed that car, you'll go second, and matt, after that painful, painful Credit Card loss, we'll let you go first.  Just call out two numbers from 1 to 20.  The secret formula is still in use.  Preferably tell me the minimum you'll stay on.  Fiery and Bully, you two can give me your numbers too, if you like.  Won't help you so much as it'll help me, really.  And of course, Fiery, you may not want to give a minimum score to stay on, being the last spinner and all.  Good luck to all of you!

Offline stormy41992

• Double Showcase Winner
  • I'll Miss You Bob!
    • TV & Game Shows
« Reply #148 on: June 13, 2008, 02:52:25 AM »
the one time i forget to follow the show and its when im called on to bid. figures lol.

my apologizes Frank.
STORMY'S STATS FOR HIS 2ND SEASON OF CSS: [Wins: 0] [Top 10/5 Finishes: 3/1] [DSWs: 0] [Overbids/WSDs: 0/0] [Lowest SC Difference: $857] [Games Played: 6] [Current No-OVER Streak: 6]
SCORE OF THE FIRST EVER "FRIENDLY" RIVALRY: Stormy41992 - 2////cu2010 - 2

Offline matt2006

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #149 on: June 13, 2008, 02:56:51 AM »
wow, that is an historic moment and a very painful one to say the least. Anyways, I'll chose #8 and #18 and stay on 65 cents and above. A dollar would be nice right about now.  :-)