Author Topic: GoldenBulldog's PiR MDS #2: "THE END; Lock this thread please!"  (Read 43962 times)

Offline Aaron A. Camp

• Walking the Golden Road
Re: GoldenBulldog's PiR MDS #2: SHOW OVER/"The Post-Game Show"
« Reply #270 on: August 09, 2006, 10:41:05 AM »
I had a showcase worth a little more than $590,000 on my TPiR, so that is actually the first and third largest showcases. That showcase is a non-MDS record, my set looks a lot different than the normal TPiR's set. The readouts on my contestants' row and showcase podiums are LED screens that give me no limit to how many digits my IUFB and showcase bids can have.

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #271 on: August 09, 2006, 11:33:07 AM »
That's pretty good there Campy!  Anyways, I will give you and the fans at home a chance to see how the Showcases were tabulated.  This was taken from my show lineup.
------------------------------------
SHOWCASES:

Showcase 1--"Wish Lists from certain members of Golden-Road.net"
a. Broyhill Dining Room Group ($2725)
b. Trip to Hong Kong (NWA Vacations; 6n.; $5695)
c. 2 Hummer H-1 Alpha Wagons (Std. plus Adventure pckg.;
$146,552 for each vehicle)

TOTAL for SC1: $301,524

Showcase 2--"Saluting Golden-Road.net"
a. $25,000 Cash
b. Trip to Monte Carlo
(via Nice; 6n., $8136)
c. Fleetwood American Heritage
2006 45' Luxury Motorcoach
(Std. plus Sony 42" TV's and
Fabrica carpet; $593,530)

TOTAL for SC2: $626,726
------------------------------------

The Top 3 Showcase Totals in Golden-Road.net History (with G-R.net member)

1. $626,726 (GoldenBulldog)
2. Around $590,000 (CampDaddy90; Exact totals unknown)
3. $301,524 (GoldenBulldog)
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #272 on: August 09, 2006, 02:57:01 PM »
Well, I don't think that the "Post+Game Show" would be pretty popular.  So, the "Post-Game Show" is hereby cancelled.

Allow me to say that I had a blast preparing this show.  The contestants were all in all very good players, and the home viewers (especially Frank15) were very helpful.  If anyone has any questions about this show, y'all can PM me.  

I would like to request that this thread by LOCKED by a Moderator/Administrator. I hope that I can be able to archive this show someday; it was the best one that I've done.  

"GoldenBulldog's Price is Right" WILL RETURN...
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

Re: GoldenBulldog's PiR MDS #2: "THE END; Lock this thread please!"
« Reply #273 on: September 05, 2006, 01:52:36 PM »
If Gravin won both showcases and $1,000,000, how much would he have won?

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #274 on: September 05, 2006, 02:12:18 PM »
I can't believe you decided to BUMP this thread up; I asked for it to locked a long time ago.  However, to answer your question:

Garvin's total winnings were $627,715.  The other Showcase totaled out to be $301,524.  If Garvin were to win both showcases, he would have $929,239.  Add a million to that and...

GARVIN'S POTENTIAL WINNINGS:  $1,929,239

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
« Reply #275 on: September 05, 2006, 02:21:07 PM »
ilovesuperball, you know better than this.  If you were that curious, you could have just done the addition yourself.

[color=0000FF]LOCKED[/color]

[color=0000FF]Edit by Frank15:  And subsequently unlocked, upon learning this was a ploy by Godzillaman to get the thread locked.  I recommend he be banned.[/color]

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #276 on: September 05, 2006, 11:34:50 PM »
If y'all enjoyed watching this show and have any questions, just PM me and I'll get back to you.

BTW Frank...thanks for UNLOCKING this thread!

« Reply #277 on: September 06, 2006, 10:50:54 PM »
Godzillaman snuck on here and posted that PM while I went to take my dog outside. I told him that if he did that again, I might be banned and our friendship would be over. I can guarantee that he won't do that again.

He doesn't have a computer at his house, so he comes over to my house since we live next door to surf the net. I make sure that he doesn't do crazy posts until he sneaked that post on here.

He and I made a deal, we would keep a document where he can write all the crazy recaps he wants, but not post them here. And he swore to never write a post here again. He said that if he wrote a post here that got me banned, I can break off the friendship.

Now to get back on topic, was the $100,000 in Half Off the most expensive cash offer (Excluding Plinko) ever?

Offline Jordanar18

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Currently, I live in the past.
« Reply #278 on: September 06, 2006, 10:52:43 PM »
This is stupid.  Frank, please lock the thread again!

« Reply #279 on: September 06, 2006, 11:08:09 PM »
I've got news that'll make all of you happy. (but it's sad and worrying for me) Godzillaman, who's real name is Scott, suffers from a depression disorder. But I make sure he is never lonely. My mom does too.

Just this morning, Godzillaman recieved word that his grandmother died of a heart attack. He was so sad over it, he overdosed on anti-depressant pills that he takes every day. It wouldn't kill him, just make him very sick. He's now in the hospital after he fainted. I'm very worried about him.

I need all of you to cut me some slack about me being him when I'm not. He needs help. He made these crazy posts because he wanted friends.

Please believe me, it's true.

Offline Punchboard91

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #280 on: September 06, 2006, 11:18:03 PM »

ilovesuperball wrote:

Now to get back on topic, was the $100,000 in Half Off the most expensive cash offer (Excluding Plinko) ever?

No, $1,000,000 has been offered on the wheel.  :lol:

Regarding your last post....if what you say is really true.........I'm not gonna try. This is one of those rare times when I'm speechless.

Getting back on topic, I enjoyed this show. Well, from the beginning to the end, anyway. Not after the end.

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
« Reply #281 on: September 06, 2006, 11:29:40 PM »
...actually, it looks like I'm being forced to lock this thread because of your obvious insistance that I do, and because you're obviously going to continue your obnoxious behavior until I do.

And don't you dare send me another PM bragging about how you got the thread re-locked!

[color=0000FF]LOCKED[/color]