Author Topic: "Give or Keep" question - not in FAQ  (Read 8282 times)

Offline stormy41992

• Double Showcase Winner
  • I'll Miss You Bob!
    • TV & Game Shows
Re: "Give or Keep" question - not in FAQ
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2008, 12:08:47 AM »
for the record it also worked for me and i use Internet Explorer. i really dont know the reason but it definitely looks to be an error on his part.
STORMY'S STATS FOR HIS 2ND SEASON OF CSS: [Wins: 0] [Top 10/5 Finishes: 3/1] [DSWs: 0] [Overbids/WSDs: 0/0] [Lowest SC Difference: $857] [Games Played: 6] [Current No-OVER Streak: 6]
SCORE OF THE FIRST EVER "FRIENDLY" RIVALRY: Stormy41992 - 2////cu2010 - 2

Offline JokerFan

• Retro Recap Guide
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2008, 12:17:38 AM »
I'd have to agree that it is most likely his part; I can click on the link and it takes me to the General Questions section just fine.

Offline TPIRLVR32

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2008, 08:52:55 AM »
Thank you everyone....I went back and ran a diagnostics check and scanned my disk, as well as checked the "security settings", and it does now show up fine. I clicked on it, and it answered my original question.

Thank you, Steve. I stand corrected.

Offline Flerbert419

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2008, 11:24:17 AM »
Boy, and to think that all of this mess could have been avoided if the hyperlink had worked the first time.

*shakes head*
"The most famous game on The Price is Right is Plinko..." "Which I don't get, honestly."
~ Drew Carey to Chris Wallace, aired January 26, 2024

Offline TPIRLVR32

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2008, 01:13:44 PM »
Well, technically, Flerbert - no. We weren't going back and forth so much about "Give or Keep", as we were my analogy and comparison of the two different "Balance Games", and how they could do a new version of "Give or Keep" That's all.

Offline Casey

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2008, 02:12:24 PM »
As someone else mentioned (it got lost a bit in the banter), Buy or Sell has several of the same elements of Give or Keep, but rather than use small prizes to win a big prize, the prize collection is the prize.  I do like Give or Keep as well, but Buy or Sell is a modern update.

Offline TPIRLVR32

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2008, 03:29:39 PM »
That's true....when you think about it, that makes sense. Of course, the only other difference is that you also win the money you make when buying or selling the prizes.