Author Topic: Deal or No Deal Models Tournament!  (Read 15059 times)

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Deal or No Deal recaps
Re: Deal or No Deal Models Tournament!
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2006, 02:14:57 PM »
Ack... you should've told me about this when it happened. It's too late now, of course. You might've been sent to the results page (with the graphs and stuff) though. If you see the results, then that means your vote got through.

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2006, 12:06:13 AM »
Before I update the results and stuff, I want to give about 10 minutes for the person who didn't vote in every matchup except for the Lanisha-Claudia matchup to tell me. It might've messed up you for or something, I don't know. I want to make sure this vote gets in, because this is a huge one for this matchup. I'll give it until 12:15 AM (ET), and if the person hasn't showed, I guess it'll have to stand as is, although I'd hate to do that.

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2006, 12:19:44 AM »
Alright... fair or not, the show must go on. The semifinals are underway.

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2006, 12:07:19 AM »
It's an all-TPIR alumni matchup for all the marbles (...what a surprise) in the Deal or No Deal Models Tournament. Claudia and Lisa will go head-to-head in the next 24 hours to decide the champion. Voting is underway in the final battle... should be interesting.

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2006, 12:03:39 AM »
The tournament is in the books, and Claudia takes the title! Congratulations to her; hopefully she'll stop by and see what she's accomplished. Definitely a deserving champion, and my mom would certainly agree ("she's the most classiest and most beautiful out of all of them"). Thanks to all of you guys for voting. This tournament worked out better than I thought it would. Once again, congratulations to Claudia! :-D

Offline jhc2010

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2006, 10:09:56 PM »
Thanks for running this Heels -- I was always curious if my preferences of the models on Deal were similar to everybody elses!

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2006, 11:19:36 PM »
I'll probably do another one next season, when we're sure to have a handful of new models. That should make it interesting.