Author Topic: Who Are The People In Your Neighborhood?  (Read 5594 times)

Offline joechopchop

• Taking a Bonus Spin
    • My Myspace Page
Re: Who Are The People In Your Neighborhood?
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2008, 12:02:45 PM »
And then along came ME!

I'm a 24 year old (B-Day December 31) life-long resident of Bensalem, PA (just up I-95 from Philadelphia).  I'm currently looking for a full-time job (hopefully as a religion teacher at my old high school).  I'm a lifetime Price fan who has not been to a taping as of yet.  I graduated from La Salle University with a BA in Religion.  In high school, I played tuba in marching band and was a member of our school's chorus and drama club (basically I was in the cast of several musicals).  I don't drive yet, so I take mass transit to get to where I'm going most of the time.  I may be overweight, but I don't let that bother me.

That's all I have to say about that.

Offline LovesSurvivorAndTPIR

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2008, 02:50:12 PM »
My turn! I'm going to be 18 in August. I just graduated high school and I'll be attending the University of Massachusetts Amherst in the fall for forensic science. I'm so psyched for that. I work at the customer service desk at the Target close to my home. I hate it. You cannot imagine how rude our customers can be. But I like the people I work with. I got out of my last relationship about a month ago. I didn't think that doing the long-distance relationship would work. I like TPIR, Survivor, driving my car around, having fun with my friends, watching other random TV, and living a healthy lifestyle.
Av Changes: 1) Zuiikin English!; 2) Chicken gets voted out of Survivor China; 3) Boo-Boo, the greatest contestant of The Price is Right's first season; 4) Quite possibly the cutest fall in Survivor history; 5) Parvati, the winner of Survivor: Fans vs. Faves; 6) Kathreya, the Thai Cookie Monster

Offline dh027

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2008, 05:50:04 PM »
I work at the customer service desk at the Target close to my home. I hate it. You cannot imagine how rude our customers can be.

Oh, yes I can.  I have worked retail for 12 years.  The stories I could tell...  Let's just say the customer isn't always right.

Offline Patchy

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2008, 07:53:58 PM »
Right I may as well post something.

My name is Patrick, I am a 21 year old Welsh Man born and bred, still living in South Wales.

Been a life long fan of US game-shows due to having SKY Satellite in the very early nineties which aired a lot of US game shows due to their relative cheapness or remade them in American style i.e. Classic Concentration, Jeopardy or remakes of Sale of the Century and Price is Right which were Americanised.

I am currently unemployed due to various problems with the lack of jobs, bad economy in the local area, and my actual qualification which are basically none other than a few certificates in IT from the local college.

I have a passion for international broadcasting even I doubt it will ever be a professional one, I have a motorised satellite dish which allows me to scan the Clarke Belt over Europe and often allows me to pull in some wonderful channels that are rare an obscure, for example yesterday I recorded 5 hours worth of North Korean television of a satellite feed.

I also write a blog about close downs / start ups or the North American term of Sign Off's / Ons which are aired on international television.

The URL for this blog is

http://www.tvclosedownblog.com

I also have a recent found hobby of listening to short wave radio, and collection QSL cards from international broadcasters and listening into Ham Radio conversations.

Also receiving short wave oddities like numbers stations and receiving domestic stations from far away that are not targeted at Europe.

I hope you read this post and it was worth my while.

Cheers

Offline Reloaden

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2008, 12:23:33 AM »
My Name is Derrick My online name is Gene im 20 years old

I live in New Jersey in a boring city

I collect international Game Shows My two favorites are Weakest link And Who wans to be a millionaire. I love to learn about different countries and states and stuff. 

I recently got hired at the local Hospital for Kitchen Aide. I will be starting work next month. I used to work at target for 4 months and i was a cart attendant and cashier I hate doing the carts it was a night mare.

And i want to go to college next year hopefully