Author Topic: Brewer's Price is Right - FINISH  (Read 22963 times)

Offline Aaron A. Camp

• Walking the Golden Road
Re: Brewer's Price is Right - IUFB#1
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2006, 05:33:35 PM »
$701 (ducks for cover)

Offline Brewer

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Brewer's Price is Right - IUFB#1
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2006, 06:53:15 PM »

And the actual retial price of the popcorn machine is...

one thousand...

one hundred dollars. ($1100) And CampDaddy is the winner. Follow me to the big doors, CampDaddy. That is the location of the first pricing game on today's show. And, Campy, take a look at all this loot.

Rich: A collection of books, a new drum set, a comfy sofa and a group of telephones. (L & S)

First, DK Publishing, books to help you cook and entertain like a pro. Classic cuisines from around the world.

Next, from Tama, the strongest name in drums. Bang on the drums all day and wake up the neighbours with this rockin' and rollin' Swing Star drum kit in the sleek and smooth gun metal metallic finish

Third, from Broyhill this stylish sofa from the Elk River Collection is sure to offer years of comfort and enjoyment.

And finally, a group of 5 telephones. From V-Tech, these cordless phone and accessory handsets use just one phone jack while the handsets plug in wherever there's an outlet. The other phone comes complete with it's own answering machine.

I wanna give you all this stuff and I will if you avoid the danger price. What is the danger price you ask? Have a look for yourself.

It's $1488. Avoid choosing the prize that costs $1488 and you will take home all 4 prizes. Pick the other 3 prizes one at a time. So tell me, Campy, which prize do you want to pick first?

Offline Aaron A. Camp

• Walking the Golden Road
Re: Brewer's Price is Right - PG#1
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2006, 07:52:20 PM »
My god, this is difficult! I'll start with the sofa. (crosses fingers)

Offline Brewer

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Brewer's Price is Right - PG#1
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2006, 08:35:17 PM »
Sofa it is. Show us the price, Shane.

*smack*

[color=FF0000]*HONK* *LOSING HORNS*[/color]

Roger, is that the first time...ah nevermind.

I am sorry, Campy. I wish it could've worked out better for you. This is not the way I wanted to start the show but we'll recover from it and play another pricing game after this message.

Let's put that loss behind us and call another name. That name is...

Rich: Brian Sternal. Come on down. You are the next contestant on the Price is Right.

There's a spot waiting for you on this end of contestant's row, Brian. Now I'd like you all to take a look at the next item up for bids being brought out by the lovely Brandi Sherwood.

Rich: Brandi is bringing out a new espresso machine. (B)

The Capresso C-1300 auto coffee and espresso centre grinds, brews and self cleans. Makes perfect espressos, cappuccinos, lattes and pressure brewed coffee.

What do you bid, Brian?

Offline sternal

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Brewer's Price is Right - IUFB#2
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2006, 09:35:14 PM »
$950!

Offline BuddyTom

• Double Showcase Winner
  • It says what it means.
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2006, 11:14:37 AM »
$1000!
BuddyTom
CSS Host emeritus (served 2006-10)

-- Freude!

Offline CrimsonViper

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2006, 07:01:16 PM »
$900

Offline Punchboard91

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2006, 08:19:39 PM »
Hmmm......

$91.

Offline Brewer

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2006, 09:36:26 PM »

[color=00CC00]*CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG*[/color]

Oh I love to hear that sound. It means one of you is going to be replaced by Rosie O'Donnell. No, that can't be right. It means one of you has bid perfectly. One of you will win a $500 bonus for a perfect bid. And, Punchy, I don't think it's going to be you with an unusual bid of $91.

I'm going to slowly remove the card from the holder...I see a 1...that gives it away. It's $1000. BuddyTom is the winner. Let's walk over to the giant price for game numero duece. He got one-upped last time but I think he'd rather take this win instead.  Buddy, here are five crisp one-hundred dollar bills for you and now take a look at those doors as they open.

Rich: It's a beautiful trip to Mazatlan! (R)

You and a guest will fly round trip coach from Los Angeles to Mazatlan, Mexico for a 6-night stay in a junior suite at the all-suite Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay in Mazatlan. Located in an unspoiled exclusive area with each suite having a panoramic view. A state-of-the-art resort. Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Hotel & Resort.

Sounds like a nice vacation and you'll even have some spending money there if you win that trip. And looky looky. It's everyone's favorite game: Pick a Number.

The price of that trip is two thousand nine hundred something three. There is a digit missing. Lanisha looked around the studio for the missing number and she found 3 possibilities.

z1l26Isx4cCQv0hbPtBI8u6kvXcbV4oyd8TdTHh RuUKQiM/PAN.jpg?dc=4675583417254203784" />

Does the 2, the 4 or the 7 belong in that blank space? Pick a number to complete the price and if it's right you're on your way to Mazatlan, Buddy.

Offline BuddyTom

• Double Showcase Winner
  • It says what it means.
Re: Brewer's Price is Right - PG#2: Pick a Number
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2006, 12:58:46 AM »
Hmm... I'll go with the 7 please.
BuddyTom

-- Freude!

Offline Brewer

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2006, 02:23:07 AM »
Lanisha, if you please.

RpeHUUZrvg/Pick%20a%20Number2.jpg?dc=4675583443951015804" />

If the price is $2973 you're on your way to Mazatlan, Mexico for a wonderful 6-night stay. By the way, you'll only be there at night. Days aren't included on this trip. That would cost extra. Hehehe.

Do you want to lift this thingy up and reveal the number or would you prefer I did? Since you can't answer me right now I'll just do it myself.

It's kinda heavy to lift. I don't know if I have the strength. Ughhhh...

[color=CC0000]*HONK* *LOSING HORNS*[/color]

I wish I didn't have the strength to lift it. Sorry, Buddy. Thank you for playing and we'll be back after this announcement.

Before we continue I'd like to make an announcement. As you all know there was an optional question when you signed up. Well, 3 people got it right. Punchboard91 and CampDaddy90 were the first two who got it. Jordan7 was the other. I'd like to say well done. Everyone else who took a stab at it got at least 1 game right. Nobody got skunked.

With that out of the way I'm going to call upon Rich to find me another contestant.

Rich: Alright. Let's find Garvin8r! Come on down! You're the next contestant on the Price is Right.

Welcome aboard, Garvin. Over there is the next item up for bids.

Rich: It's new gardening tools

Dig up plant beds, turn compost, trim branches and weed with this collection of gardening tools including trowels, hoes and shovel.

You get the first bid, Garvin.

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2006, 02:28:27 AM »
That trip to Mazatlan sure looked nice.  Sorry you didn't win, Buddy!
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline BuddyTom

• Double Showcase Winner
  • It says what it means.
Re: Brewer's Price is Right - IUFB#3
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2006, 10:45:31 AM »
Repeating digits in Pick-a-Number? You've been taking lessons from The Dob! :-D
BuddyTom

-- Freude!

Offline Garvin8r

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Brewer's Price is Right - IUFB#3