Author Topic: *SPOILERS* Confirmed Season 37 changes and non changes  (Read 153905 times)

Offline ABBA

• Walking the Golden Road
Re: *SPOILERS* Confirmed Season 37 changes and non changes
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2008, 07:51:39 PM »
Also what was Drew's mood in this show?

Offline rodroddyfan

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2008, 07:53:17 PM »
Also, I believe the new season would start september 22nd not 21st.  the 21st is on a sunday.  I am very glad these changes did not happen. 

Offline Todd

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2008, 07:53:26 PM »
Maybe now you can all go back to your (lives) ...

Oh wait, this comes from the same person saying Gavazzi insults people?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 09:52:16 PM by temptation1979ga »
Signatures are overrated.

Offline Footix

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2008, 07:56:41 PM »
GRRR Enzo and cu: still up to making our pilgrimage next spring?  :-D

Fieldsy, why do you keep forgetting about me?!  :lol:

In all seriousness, good to see the show is remaining as we know it for the time being.

Offline Millionaire81

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2008, 08:00:12 PM »
All of you "doomsday warriors" should be ashamed of yourselves.  The credibility of the site to me has really gone down now.

It almost seems that everyone who posts these comments that they can't really comment out respect to the show basically give me the idea that they have no idea what they are talking about.

And for those who still are uncomfortable because they can still make changes are just trying to keep the speculations going.

Bottom line....I'm very dissapointed in some and while I'm sure there are some of you who disagree with me and this post, there are probably more who agree.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 08:02:00 PM by Millionaire81 »

Offline TPIR1990

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The Old Ten Chances Set
    • The Price is Right
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2008, 08:01:12 PM »
Well, doesn't look that bad for now. I'm still remaining optimistic, but we'll see what happens in the upcoming weeks.
Got 1100th post on August 22, 2008 @ 11:52:08 AM

Come on Down to my Price is Right site! The only Price is Right game where you can play all 102 pricing games! A new game is starting soon! Sign up today!
http://dhtpir2.proboards50.com The first game has begun! First Item Up for Bids posted!

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2008, 08:03:51 PM »
Quote from: Master Shake
You were all pissing your pants over nothing.

Quote from: Millionaire81
All of you "doomsday warriors" should be ashamed of yourselves.  The credibility of the site to me has really gone down now.

Shut up.

Seriously, it wasn't over nothing, and you should be ashamed of yourselves for belittling us because you are automatically assuming that "oh, everything's OK now, so everything will also be OK next year."  Bah.  Just because nothing too drastic has happened yet does not mean that the show is not headed in that feared direction.  The news in this thread is some relief, believe me, but it hardly means that drastic changes are not coming eventually.

Offline mlh1981

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2008, 08:04:52 PM »
How were the lines and such?

Offline Alfonzo

• Director
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2008, 08:05:20 PM »

It almost seems that everyone who posts these comments that they can't really comment out respect to the show basically give me the idea that they have no idea what they are talking about.

And for those who still are uncomfortable because they can still make changes are just trying to keep the speculations going.

Bottom line....I'm very dissapointed in some and while I'm sure there are some of you who disagree with me and this post, there are probably more who agree.

Annnnnnnd people aren't allowed to express their opinions because they are negative? Doesn't sound very fair now, does it?

"Audience, if you're scared buy a dog!"

Bryan, the Punchboard player who gave up $5,000 for a chance at $10,000 and won

Offline Franc

• Double Showcase Winner
    • Let Me Be Franc!
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2008, 08:05:29 PM »
Amazing.

You were all pissing your pants over nothing.

Maybe now you can all go back to your normal little lives.

Oh, then again, you'd have to HAVE lives outside of the Price Is Right to go back to, wouldn't you?

Oh dear ... Guys ...

Offline therealdeal

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2008, 08:05:48 PM »

amen brother!

Offline Millionaire81

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2008, 08:07:02 PM »
Shut up.

Very adult.

The news in this thread is some relief, believe me, but it hardly means that drastic changes are not coming eventually.

Again, this is exactly what I'm talking about.  There is no proof to back up this speculation.  We can only go on what we've now heard.

Offline TPIRob

• 1/3/2000
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2008, 08:07:24 PM »
Shut up.

Seriously, it wasn't over nothing, and you should be ashamed of yourselves for belittling us because you are automatically assuming that "oh, everything's OK now, so everything will also be OK next year."  Bah.  Just because nothing too drastic has happened yet does not mean that the show is not headed in that feared direction.  The news in this thread is some relief, believe me, but it hardly means that drastic changes are not coming eventually.

Besides, the changes mentioned HARDLY represent a "new direction."

Offline jj09

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2008, 08:08:46 PM »
Oh dear ... Guys ...

Which ones...the ones who insisted they were right, or the flamers like Shake?

I'm confused as to who the good guys are here. And the number of posts by their names doesn't mean anything at this point.

Offline Millionaire81

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2008, 08:09:17 PM »
First off, Franc, I don't appreciate being called a troll.

Annnnnnnd people aren't allowed to express their opinions because they are negative? Doesn't sound very fair now, does it?

The problem is folks weren't expressing opinions.  They were instigating fears.