Author Topic: FUTUREGSH PIR#06MD1-MD SCSD  (Read 20003 times)

Offline pathfinder2119

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Me immortalized as a South Park character
Re: FUTUREGSH PIR#06MD1- SIGNUPS
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2006, 05:53:15 AM »
If I wanted to bring back one thing from the past 34 years of The Price is Right in honor of their 35th anniversary season, it would be the game Hurdles. It was just so fun to watch, but it was unfortunate that the set malfunctioned a lot.

Offline Voltron291

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2006, 08:13:34 PM »
I'm in.
If I wanted to bring back one thing from the past 34 years of The Price is Right in honor of their 35th anniversary season, it would be to bring back 3 Strikes zooming in on the number the contestant chose.

Offline ucb2912

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2006, 05:07:51 AM »
I'm in.

If I could bring back one thing from the 34 year past of TPIR, it would be the original showcase podiums. The idea of the podiums revealing the price, rather than Bob saying the price sounds extremely cool.

Offline Futuregsh

• TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2006, 02:33:46 PM »
Ladies and gentlemen,

Due to some unforseen changes in my professional and personal life, I am putting the start of this MDS on hold until further notice.  I hope to have it up and running before Labor Day with the hope of finishing it before the start of Season #35.

My apologies for the delay.  While it is for good reasons for me, I never like to do something like this, but have to so that I can devote my limited time to other aspects of my life.

Enjoy the other shows on here and I will advise as soon as possible about a start date.

Futuregsh :)

Offline Futuregsh

• TPiR Alumnus
Re: FUTUREGSH PIR#06MD1- START DATE ANNOUNCED
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2006, 09:06:14 PM »
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Sorry for the delay, but we are READY TO ROLL!!!  The MDS is back on.  Same rules apply as in the original post, and the show will start Sunday night, August 27th, around 6PM EDT.  The hope is to finish this episode just in time for the airing of the 35th Anniversary premiere.  And yes, surprises a plenty on this one. Please sign up before the deadline. If you have already signed up and still wish to participate, do nothing. If you wish to remove your name, please post a not saying so.

Good Luck to all!

Offline Aaron A. Camp

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2006, 03:23:37 AM »
I'm in on this one.

If I could bring back one thing from the past 34 seasons of TPiR, it would be the eggcrate displays in Contestants' Row.

Offline Futuregsh

• TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2006, 03:30:57 AM »
There's still some time left to sign up everyone.

Offline Futuregsh

• TPiR Alumnus
Re: FUTUREGSH PIR#06MD1- IUFB #1
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2006, 07:38:16 PM »
Alright, the votes are locked in.  The contestants are seated.  Let's get this Spectacular started...

(Silent 1)...

(cue MDS Music)

Johnny: Over the years, contestants have won billions of dollars in cash and prizes.  Tonight, contestants have flooded the Bob Barker Studio at CBS Television City in Hollywood for an hour that promises to bring surprises...

Prizes...

and all Sizes to life...

So come join the PARTY!!!

jjc92787, COME ON DOWN!!!

ucb2912, COME ON DOWN!!!

voltron291, COME ON DOWN!!!

and cbach88, COME ON DOWN!!!

You are the first four contestants on The Price is Right Miliion Dollar Spectacular!!!

(Cue Main Theme)

And now,

(cut to stage, dark)here's the host of tonight's Price is Right Million Dollar Spectacular, FUTUREGSH!!!

(Door 3 opens, Futuregsh enters via spotlight, lights come up)

(Audience cheers, applauds)

Thank you so much!!!  And welcome everyone to The Price is Right Million Dollar Spectacular!!!

Thank you again.  Wow, what a welcome.

Thank you.  Now, before we go on, I must say something.  As has been promised, this is a Million Dollar Spectacular, which means that there are some terrific prizes in store! (Audience applauds)  Yes, I know, but also, there are some surprises that you might not be expecting either.  And as the show goes along, you will get a treat for what those surprises are, ok?

But right now, let's get to giving away some loot by showing you the first item up for bids tonight...

{Door 3 Opens)
It's a new Pool Table!

From PoolTablesUSA.com comes the Laredo pool table.  It's an 8 foot standard design pool table made from solid maple with a honey finish. It features uniframe construction and 3 piece slate for years of home entertainment. Accessory kit is included and will be loads of fun for everyone. From PoolTablesUSA.com. Okay Futuregsh...

And that Pool Table will go to the one of you four who bids nearest to the actual retail price without going over. And I turn to cbach88 for the first bid please.

Bidding Order:
cbach88
voltron291
ucb2912
jjc92787

(Remember the 24 hour time limit)

Offline Futuregsh

• TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2006, 08:59:33 PM »
[color=FF0000](BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ)[/color]Alright, cbach88, that is your first buzz.  One more and you are out of the game. We move on to voltron291 for your bid please. 24 hours begins now...

Offline Futuregsh

• TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2006, 03:21:53 AM »
Time is ticking voltron. It would be nice if SOMEONE would bid :)

Offline Futuregsh

• TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2006, 04:34:08 AM »
[color=FF0000](BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ)[/color]That's a foul for voltron291. Well, I get the feeling we may never get past the first one bid. ucb2912, if you are out there, may I have your bid please.

Offline ucb2912

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2006, 08:11:51 AM »
$3300, future...

Offline Futuregsh

• TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2006, 07:42:30 PM »
$3,300 for ucb2912 [color=009900](DING)[/color]. jjc92787, please wrap up this bidding...

Offline JayC

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2006, 07:42:30 PM »
It looks pretty expensive, so I'm sorry ucb but... $3,301!

Offline Futuregsh

• TPiR Alumnus
Re: FUTUREGSH PIR#06MD1- PG #1
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2006, 09:00:11 PM »
And the bids are all in...
[color=000033]cbach88 FOUL 1[/color]
[color=000033]voltron291 FOUL 1[/color]
[color=9900CC]ucb2912 $3,300[/color]
[color=CC9900]jjc92787 $3,301[/color]

And the actual retail price...

Of the Pool Table...

Isn't this exciting? :)

Is...

THREE THOUSAND, SEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS!!! ($3,700)[color=009900](Multiple Bells) (Main Theme)[/color] jjc92787, you are the winner!!!  Come on up on this stage and let's play our first pricing game of this Million Dollar Spectacular!!!

(Dissolve to...)

[color=CCCC00]GOLDEN ROAD[/color][/b]

Welcome to the stage jjc92787. You my friend are the first winner and will now walk the Golden Road on The Price is Right! And this is a Golden Road like none other before!

(Audience ooooohhhhhs)

Yes, audience. Exactly. And it all begins with this collection of DVDs, right Johnny?

Yes we do Futuregsh, from Warner Home Video comes the first five seasons of the Dallas TV Series on DVD. Enjoy the exploits of JR, Sue Ellen, Bobby, and the entire Ewing family. This collection also includes the famous Who Shot J.R. cliffhanger episode and conclusion that entranced the nation and the world. Dallas- The TV Series from Warner Home Video.

And that collection of DVDs is very important jjc. It is important because they can help you win this...

(GR Harps)

A Collection of Hats!

From Stetson, this collection of 5 of their classic styled hats includes the Merced, Rancher, Gentlemen's Club, Royal Flush, and Diamond Jim designs. These classic Stetson hats are made of raw materials and quality construction and are perfect for a night on the town or out on the ranch, partner. Be the cowboy you are or always wanted to be. From Stetson.

Partner, Johnny?

Of course, Futuregsh.

Well, with that in mind jjc92787, if you win those hats, we will go further down the Golden Road and the next prize we have is THIS...

(GR Harps)

A Trip to Dallas, Texas!!!

You and your guest will fly round trip Full Fare Coach from Los Angeles to Dallas, Texas courtesy of Gameshow Travel! Search over 200 sites at once with the aid of Power Search technology and find the lowest prices for Air, Hotel, Cars, Cruises, Vacation Packages, and more. Just visit gameshowtravel.worldventures.com and click away!
And you'll enjoy a six night stay in a Fantastic Suite at the W Dallas Hotel.

You room features a Skyline View of Dallas, Flat Screen TV with DVD player, high speed internet access, and is steps away from all the day and nightlife of this classic city. The W Dallas Hotel, a Starwood Hotel property.

I'm sensing a theme here, aren't you? Dallas DVDs, cowboy hats, a trip to Dallas Texas. Well, I must tell you that if you win the trip to Dallas, you will go to the end of the Golden Road.

And at the end of the Golden Road, you know we always have a  MAGNIFICENT prize. A SPECTACULAR prize. An AMAZING prize. And tonight, we have outdone ourselves jjc.

Yes we have.

Tonight, for our Million Dollar Spectacular, we have a prize that has NEVER BEEN OFFERED BEFORE on The Price is Right! In fact, it has NEVER BEEN OFFERED ON ANY GAME SHOW BEFORE!!!

(Audience cheers and applause)

We have a prize behind Door #2 tonight that is worth MORE than ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS in price!!!

(Audience ooohs and aahhhs and wows)

Yes, you heard me correct, MORE THAN ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!

And ladies and gentlemen here in the studio...

And at home...

Don't you agree...

that THIS is a SPECTACULAR PRIZE...

(GR Harps)

(Camera pushes in)

A NEW MERCEDES CONVERTIBLE!!!

(Audience explodes)

It's the Mercedes of your dreams! The 2007 Mercedes SL550!!! The redesign of the classic Mercedes Convertible that fits in wherever you are!

Comes with standard equipment and featurs including a 5.5 liter V-8 engine, 7 speed automatic transmission PLUS

Premium Package 1, Panorama Roof with Sunshade, Extended Life Run Flat Tires,

Gas Guzzler Tax, and California Emission. This is the dream! The Mercedes SL550 Convertible!

WOW! I think you will agree THAT is a beautiful car! And you, jjc92787, would look GREAT behind the wheel of it. Now, it all starts with the DVDs which are...

1 6 0

One Hundred Sixty Dollars. Let's take that price tag and head over to the Hats.

Now, in the price is the hats, there are 3 numbers...

[color=006600]X[/color][/b]80

The first one is hidden, and the last two are EIGHT and ZERO. Now, is the first number in the price of the hat collection the ONE, the SIX, or the ZERO from the price of the DVDs? Tell me correctly and we move on to the trip to Dallas?