Author Topic: GoldenBulldog's Price is Right--"Semi-Budget Mode" MDS (THE END; wpghi5 becomes a MILLIONAIRE!!)  (Read 28374 times)

Offline wpghi5

• Double Showcase Winner
Oh thank you! :-D

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
Here are the Showcase totals as taken from my lineup:
SHOWCASES:

Showcase #1-"Every Trip in the House"
a. Boston (6n @ Colonnade; $5096)
b. Chicago (6n @ Sheraton; $3216)
c. Montreal (6n @ Le Cantlie; $4156)
d. Lake Tahoe (via Reno; 6n @ Northstar, $1402 per Orbitz.com)

TOTAL FOR SC-1: $13,770
Showcase #2-"Splendido"
a. Vaughan-Bassett Night & Day Bedroom Group and a Tempurpedic Sleep Set ($4441)
b. (Adams) Golf Equipment ($1345)
c. Sonoma Symphony Spa ($8290)

TOTAL FOR SC-2: $14,076

-------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, here are some interesting side notes regarding the show:

-This is the first Double Overbid (Showcase) in GoldenBulldog's Price is Right history.

-Wpghi5 became the second contestant in the show's history to win the Million Dollars; the first was Jordanar18.

-For the first time in this show's history, the second and third pricing games were won consecutively.  

-There were two contestants thrown into the Manhandla Hive; that is a new record as well.
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
Now, it's time for some final thoughts.

I really thought that I could've offered better prizes this time around, but I just felt like keeping to a budget this time.  There were some wonderful contestants out there.

Anyways, if y'all have any more questions about this show, please feel free to PM them to me; I check for PM's every day.

On to better news, I have just started making preparations for the long-awaited and much-hyped "GoldenBulldog's Price is Right $10,000,000 Super Spectacular".  I know I had this planned for my birthday next year, but I learned that you can never get further ahead of yourself.  That's why I'm gonna get this one over and done with now--just in time for Season 35.

Until next time.....
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.