Author Topic: GoldenBulldog's Price is Right--"Semi-Budget Mode" MDS (THE END; wpghi5 becomes a MILLIONAIRE!!)  (Read 28331 times)

Offline Punchboard91

• Double Showcase Winner

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
Recapping the bids:

1. CampDaddy90--$775
2. Futuregsh--$1200
3. tpiradam--$850
4. Punchboard91--$1

We shall see if Punchy's $1 bidding strategy worked.  The actual retail price of that cookware IS:  $560!  (bells)

Punchboard91,
get up here on this stage!  There you are.  Now Punchy, this is your third consecutive appearance on my show; your first two appearances were horrific disasters.  

(laughter)

Now, I don't want your third appearance on my show to be a disaster, because I would hate to not be able to offer you THIS...

It's a new ELECTRIC VEHICLE!!  This is the Global E4 Electric Vehicle, a perfect fit if you're living on a university campus![/i]

SQUEEZE PLAY

That is NOT $93,790 (laughter).  Here's what I want you to do:  Leave the first 9 alone; that's the first digit.  Leave the 0 alone; that's the last digit.  You can choose to have me remove the 3, 7, or the second 9; the remaining numbers will squeeze together.  If it's the right price, you win that electric vehicle.

It's a Squeeze Play!
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline Punchboard91

• Double Showcase Winner
The 7 or the 9.........

Let's go for the 9.

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
OK, Punchy removes the 9, making the price of that electric vehicle $9370...is he right??

SQUEEZE PLAY
Your Guess:  $9370

[color=FF0000]Right Price:  $9390 (BUZZ!) (LOSING HORNS!!)[/color]
[/b]

Nooooooo....too bad.  You'll get to spin the Big Wheel later on.  More pricing games after we pay some bills!!
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
Trent, find us a winner!

I sure will, Bully!  How about styleguy!  Come on down; you are the next contestant on "GoldenBulldog's Price is Right"!

Whoa, he's coming from the Bob Uecker $2 cheap seats.  He's got to find his way to the field level; there he is!  Welcome to Contestant's Row styleguy.  Now, direct your attention to the brand-new PantherVision Videoboard for the next item up for bids!

On the PantherVision Videoboard we have these new bicycles!  These are the Shizzle His and Her bicycles, which are perfect for riding around in the neighborhood.  Remember to always wear a helmet.  Bully?

Styleguy, gimme your bid on those bicycles!

BIDDING ORDER:

1. styleguy
2. CampDaddy90
3. Futuregsh
4. tpiradam

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
Oops, I forgot to mention this at the opening of our show, but I would like to congratulate tpiradam for aceing my optional quiz.  Therefore, he gets a Platinum Dog Bone, which is an "Automatic First Four Pass" that he can use on any of my future shows after this one is finished!

Offline styleguy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
I will bid 750.

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
Let me see...let's see if we can get CampDaddy's time remaining up on the scoreboard.

(camera points to PantherVision}

[color=0033CC]CampDaddy90's Time Remaining:

14 hours, 30 minutes
[/color]
[/b]

[color=006600]DRIVE SAFELY!![/color][/b]

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
OK, let's go to PantherVision again...

[color=0033CC]CampDaddy90's Time Remaining:

3 hours, 54 minutes
[/color]
[/b]

[color=006600]GoldenBulldog's Price is Right sponsored by AmericanBank[/color][/b]

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
Well, it is official.  Let's go to the scoreboard again and see if anything interesting happens...

[color=0033CC]CampDaddy90:

DELAY OF GAME...BUZZ!  BUZZ!  BUZZ!  BUZZ!  HORN!!
[/color]
[/b]

[color=006600]GoldenBulldog's Price is Right sponsored by Dr. Pepper[/color][/b]

CampDaddy, you have been summarily BUZZED for missing the 24-hour bidding deadline.  One more BUZZ on the IUFB...and you're outta here!!

It is now Futuregsh's bid.  Then, tpiradam will give me his bid.

Offline Aaron A. Camp

• Walking the Golden Road
I wasn't feeling well yesterday.

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
Well, it looks like we're gonna have to turn to PantherVision for the fourth time tonight, but it looks like we have a special announcement, so let's go to PantherVision once again.

[color=0033CC]No one has ever seen anything like it...

...until now!
[/color]
[/b]

[color=006600]"GoldenBulldog's Price is Right--$10,000,000 Extravaganza"!  Taking "Host Your Own!" to new heights...3-24-2007[/color][/b]

Offline Futuregsh

• TPiR Alumnus
Oh, let's say $898 please

Offline tpiradam

• 11/13/2018
  • TPiR Alumnus
    • http://adamb.one-dollar.us

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
Recapping the Bids:

1. styleguy--$750
2. CampDaddy90--FOUL
3. Futuregsh--$898
4. tpiradam--$1

OK, the actual--

[color=006633](CLANG-CLANG-CLANG-CLANG!!)[/color][/b]

Ohhhhhhhh.....YES!  One of you four has bid exactly right, and on any of "GoldenBulldog's Price is Right" primetime specials like this one, we always offer a TEN THOUSAND DOLLAR ($10,000) BONUS!  Now, the person who wins that bonus is not tpiradam, that's for sure.  It goes to the one bid...

...$898!  Futuregsh, get up here on the double.  Here's your $10,000 check.  

Folks, we have offered some good prizes.

Futuregsh:  I need a car.

(laughter)  Everybody needs a car.  Well, we are not offering you "just" a car.  Noooooooo...not just a car, just a SPECTACULAR CAR!!  LOOK!!!

It's a new CONVERTIBLE! ("Match Game/Hollywood Squares Hour"/Anna modeling)  The all-new 2007 Ford Mustang GT Convertible Deluxe, comes with standard equipment plus manual transmission--the Ford Mustang!

That is a Ford Mustang, ladies and gentlemen!  You're going to play Money Game. You must try to find the first two numbers and the last two numbers in the price of the car.  Anything else, you'll win money.

MONEY GAME

$__   88-17-30
$__   70-20-99
$__   55-43-21
$__   06-31-50

--8--

The middle number is eight.  Find the first two digits and the last two digits in the price of that car!!

NOTE:  Edited to highlight the contestant who won the second IUFB; I entered the wrong HTML code...