Author Topic: Offsite Price is Right Pilot: POST-MORTEM  (Read 17057 times)

Online Punchboard91

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Offsite Price is Right Pilot: Showdown results.
« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2006, 11:10:04 PM »
That was close. Nice work!

Offline LiteBulb88

• 4/15/2019
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2006, 11:16:36 PM »
Obviously, you two know way more about the population of Mars than I do.  Good luck CampDaddy!

Offline Aaron A. Camp

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2006, 07:11:45 AM »
I'll pick envelope #3 in honor of the late Dale Earnhardt Sr.

Offline Joe_Mello

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Offsite Price is Right Pilot: Showcase
« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2006, 02:33:52 PM »
Okay, we're back with CampDaddy90 and his Showcase.  He's going to be shown thousands of dollars worth of cash and prizes, which he will then bid on.  In order to win that Showcase, he will have to come within his selected range WITHOUT going over, and that range he has selected is....

Fifteen hundred dollars, the second smallest range we have.  Anyway, if you're within $1500, you'll win the Showcase.  If you're within $250, however, we will be pleased to give you an additional $25,000 in cash!  *applause*

So, without further interruption.  CampDaddy90, this is your Showcase!

Campy, this Showcase is filled with all sorts of Pilots.  For example, you'll need to make sure the Pilot light is on before you cook on this new gas range.

*applause*

Jenn-Air's dual fuel double oven range with gas cooking surface and electric ovens features a 5.22 cu. ft. total oven capacity, 5 sealed burners, and convection cooking with Auto Convection Conversion.

Next, you'll be hearing from a Pilot as you head off to your...

New England Cruise!
*applause*

You'll fly round trip from LA to Baltimore, MD where you'll climb aboard Royal Carribean's Grandeur of the Seas and embark on a 9-night cruise of Canada and New England, stopping in ports of call such as Portland, Bar Harbor, Halifax, and Boston.  While on the boat, you'll stay in an oceanview cabin featuring picture window, two twin beds that convert to a queen bed, private bathroom with shower, vanity area, closed-circuit TV, radio, and telephone.

And finally, you yourself can become a Pilot when you leave port in your brand new.....

SPORT BOAT!
*cheers*

Is there a better place on the water than the SeaSwirl 175 Bow Rider?  So come aboard your 17' boat with a group of family or friends and enjoy standard features like a swivel bucket driver's seat, AM/FM satellite-ready stereo with CD player and lay-in berber carpet. Like all Seaswirls, the 170 is constructed using the Fibercore One-Piece Stringer System, which makes for a strong, lightweight boat that will give you years of enjoyment on the water. Comes with Volvo 3.0 GL WPS engine, Sunbrella full canvas package, and EZ Loader galvanized trailer with brakes.

And this Pilots{/u] Showcase, which we hope will navigate you to victory, can be yours if The Price is Right.

All right, Campy.  You've seen those prizes.  You know your range.  We need you to lock in a bid.

Offline Joe_Mello

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2006, 10:45:45 PM »
This would be a very bad time to fail to make the deadline.

Offline Joe_Mello

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2006, 10:45:45 PM »
Help this man, audience.

Offline Aaron A. Camp

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2006, 12:50:13 AM »
I will bid $23,590.

Offline Joe_Mello

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Offsite Price is Right Pilot: POST-MORTEM
« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2006, 01:46:49 AM »

*ding*

Okay, we've locked your bid in at $23,590.  You need to be within $1500 of the actual retail price of that showcase to win it, $250 to win over $48,000 in cash and prizes.

The actual retail price of your Showcase is.....

Twenty-EIGHT thousand, eight-oh-four ($28,804), for a difference of...

*losing horns*

$5,214, that's not close enough to win.  Well, the largest envelope had a $5,000 range, so I guess it just wasn't yours to win, but you did win that Hockey game worth $1,400, you had an impressive win in the Showdown and you almost had us in your pricing, so you can go home knowing you did a fine job here on Offsite Price is Right.  *applause* *Main Theme*

It just wasn't our day today.  Hopefully we can do better next time, and until next time, this is Joe Mello saying so long from the Offsite Price is Right.  Bye-bye.

This is Chris Jacobs speaking for The Price is Right, a JM Enterprises Presentation.

--------

TOTALS:

Campy--$1400
Punchy--$1800
Litey--$1880
GRAND TOTAL: $5,080/$76,622

Why did this happen now?  I would've killed for some losses in my daytime series.  Here, not so much.  *sigh*  Oh well.

CampDaddy covered the boat, for all you paying attention.

Well, that's my upcoming netgame in a nutshell.  Hopefully, there will be some more wins than in this pilot.  See you soon.

Online Punchboard91

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2006, 10:27:28 AM »
I'm glad I didn't bid:

My bid: $29,000.

Offline Gatorman

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2006, 10:36:27 AM »
That was my bid, too!

Offline Joe_Mello