Author Topic: TPIR75's Classic Half-hour Nighttime Episode #1 - SHOWCASE RESULTS!!!  (Read 13857 times)

Offline tpiradam

• 11/13/2018
  • TPiR Alumnus
    • http://adamb.one-dollar.us
I will bid $49,000 please

Offline TPIR75

• Taking a Bonus Spin
[color=FFFF00]tpiradam[/color]
[color=000000]49000[/color]

$49000 from tpiradam.

Garvin8r, here is your showcase!!

Johnny: Garvin8r, your showcase revolves around ways to keep Janice from being bored.  And first, Anitra suggests that if Janice is bored, then she should play some "board"games!  From Endless Games a selection of board games featuring favorties like The Price is Right and The $25,000 Pyramid!  Next, Anitra suggests that she should head down "board"walk, in her new...electric vehicle!  From DaimlerChrysler, this electric vehicle can go up to 400 miles on a single charge and sits four.  Finally, Anitra tries to suggest more activites when Janice says...
Janice:  Enough!  I've decided I'm going to hop a"board"...my new [color=000033]CABIN CRUISER[/color]!!  It's the 2006 Bayliner 265, this 27 foot Cabin Cruiser is the unique boat is built so you can do it all: entertain, cruise and even water sports.  It comes equipped with full bathroom, galley, sleeps 4 and has room for 12 people.  And this showcase in which Janice is no longer bored, can be yours, if the Price is Right.

Garvin8r, that boat is mighty big, I hope you have something to pull it with.  Anyway, I need a bid from you on it.

Offline Garvin8r

• Taking a Bonus Spin
I'm gonna bid $57,500.

Offline TPIR75

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Ok,

[color=FFFF33]Garvin8r[/color]

Alright, the bids are in and we're gonna find out who wins their showcase.

Im gonna start with tpiradam.  You bid:

Actual Retail Price:
$56,465

For a difference of:

I now go over to Garvin8r:

You bid:

Actual Retail Price:

$67,472

For a difference of:

9972!

tpiradam is the winner!!

tpiradam, you have won a total of $67,064 and thats with the compactor the cash, the furniture, tv, carpet, ring, that beautiful car.  You certianly are a big winner today.  This is TPIR75 saying, we hope to see you next time because we're gonna be sad if we don't.  I'm gonna take tpiradam to his car, bye now!!

(Credits roll)

Johnny:  Contestants not appearing on stage will recieve a $50 gift certificate to the IHOP, as well as an assortment of Jewelry from Monet, beautiful hand-crafted jewelry designed and made by Monet!

This is Johnny Olson, speaking for The Price is Right!

A Mark Goodson, Bill Todam Production!

Announced models of automobiles are subject to availability, prices of automobiles do not include tax and licsense, and hotel accomodations are subject to availability!

Well that concludes my first show!  I hope those of you that participated had fun.  If you'd like to leave a comment or ask a question feel free to do so!

Offline tpiradam

• 11/13/2018
  • TPiR Alumnus
    • http://adamb.one-dollar.us
Re: TPIR75's Classic Half-hour Nighttime Episode #1 - SHOWCASE RESULTS!!!
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2006, 05:02:41 PM »
WOW!!! Thank you soooooo much TPIR75!!!!