Studio 33 - Price is Right Discussion > The TALK Is Right

39th Season Premiere Pictures

Pages: << < (3/22) > >>

TPIRGuru:

Here is a link with all the pictures to make it easier for people:

http://www.life.com/search/?type=images&q0=The+Price+is+Right

The "39" pillars are okay, they're not bad, but some more decoration would have been nice.

chad1m:

--- Quote from: The_Great_Butler on August 09, 2010, 11:31:02 PM ---Your first link is broken
--- End quote ---
Yeah, the Life site doesn't make it very easy to distribute links of the photos.

spoon14:

--- Quote from: gameshowfan1987 on August 09, 2010, 11:32:34 PM ---In some of those pictures, Drew looks a bit like Bob.

--- End quote ---
I was thinking the same thing. I hope he's young enough so that his skin will tighten up. I saw thin Drew on the TMZ video and one of his Twitter photos, but there his weight loss didn't look so severe.  He might look younger if he dyed his hair. The weight loss is so dramatic that I think the audience will flip out when he walks through those doors.

I'm happy to see that I'll get my Manuela fix starting right from the season premiere. Even though she's last in seniority, I feel like she's on the "A team" of TPIR models.

TPIRGuru:

--- Quote from: spoon14 on August 09, 2010, 11:52:38 PM ---
I'm happy to see that I'll get my Manuela fix starting right from the season premiere. Even though she's last in seniority, I feel like she's on the "A team" of TPIR models.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I was kind of shocked Amber wasn't there.

Todd:

--- Quote from: TPIRGuru on August 09, 2010, 11:58:11 PM ---Yeah, I was kind of shocked Amber wasn't there.

--- End quote ---

So was Mike. :lol: (Okay, sorry. The joke was begging to be made. :P)

Drew looks really good! Man, I hope he keeps it off.

Pages: << < (3/22) > >>

Go to full version