Author Topic: FPG 5/29/15 -- RESULTS  (Read 1760 times)

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
FPG 5/29/15 -- RESULTS
« on: May 29, 2015, 05:01:46 PM »
Another episode of "The Kev and Vader Show"...

Balance Game and Do the Math were $50,000 solo picks for Kev347 and UniquePerspective.

OneBidTris picked up the very first LFAT ranking since I became the host.

Stay tuned for the final regular season totals and the playoffs lineup.

Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline Plinkoman

• 5/28/2019
  • TPiR Alumnus
Re: FPG 5/29/15 -- RESULTS
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 09:37:00 PM »
Wow. Finished in 6th place with only one game right. Never thought I'd say this, but thank goodness for Half Off!
1,699 days until I am re-eligible to be a contestant on The Price Is Right!

No longer a Push Over!

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 10:44:56 PM »
Wow. Finished in 6th place with only one game right. Never thought I'd say this, but thank goodness for Half Off!

I'm kicking myself because Half Off was the second game I put on my list after Now... or Then.  But Half Off got left by the wayside in favor of Take Two.  I would have gotten myself into 7th place if I had left my list alone.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline Coupon Boy

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 12:28:00 AM »
I'm kicking myself because Half Off was the second game I put on my list after Now... or Then.  But Half Off got left by the wayside in favor of Take Two.  I would have gotten myself into 7th place if I had left my list alone.

At least you didn't finish in dead last thanks to me choosing the wrong game in pretty much every category except the one I was least sure about. :-(
Won $79,525 on my first Host Your Own game.