Author Topic: Season 44 - The Recap Delays and Interruptions Thread  (Read 4837 times)

Offline Chelsea

• Emeritus Producer
Season 44 - The Recap Delays and Interruptions Thread
« on: September 23, 2015, 07:15:24 PM »
Anything posted here will be posted in at least 72 hours advance notice unless noted otherwise.

Season 44 - Recap Interruptions

Offline Torgo

• TPiR Alumnus
  • 01/26/15
    • Torgo Entertainment
Re: Season 44 - The Recap Delays and Interruptions Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 08:55:28 AM »
per the CBS News Twitter:

CBS News Special Report approx 1140 am ET @POTUS statement on gun violence

Furthermore, I will be out of town Wednesday and Thursday of this week, so the recaps will be delayed those days. I will create the threads ahead of time, and another mod can unlock them after the respective shows have aired in order to facilitate discussion.
CSS Champion - Season IX (Part II)
G-R Recapper - Season 44 (Part I)

And if you win that trip, you travel to the end of the Golden Road, where we have the most expensive prize ever offered on Golden Road.net!!!! IT IS MORE THAN $481,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Wild cheering and applause) LOOK WHAT WE HAVE AT THE END OF THE GOLDEN ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR OWN PRIVATE ISLAND OFF THE COAST OF TAHITI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and your whole family will fly round trip coach from Los Angeles to Tahiti where you'll sign a deed to a 2-mile across, 2-mile wide island 25 miles off the coast of Tahiti. This island includes a beachouse and more! And if you win this island, you'll recieve A NEW CADILLAC XLR CONVERTIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torgo has left the building. John and I never really cared for the way he presented himself.

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 10:31:36 AM »
I will be out of town for much of Monday, so the recap for that day will be posted either late on Monday or on Tuesday. I will do what Torgo did and create a placeholder thread in advance, which can be unlocked by another mod after the show airs.

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2016, 11:47:35 AM »
I will be out of town for much of Monday, so the recap for that day will be posted either late on Monday or on Tuesday. I will do what Torgo did and create a placeholder thread in advance, which can be unlocked by another mod after the show airs.
Actually, change of plans. I am leaving much earlier than expected. I expect the recap to be up no later than 4 PM Eastern, and I will make a post once the recap is up.